vier

"We can't do this", she whispers looking at my lips. She was centimeters away from my face and yet I felt nervous.

I place my hand gently on her face as I move in closer, attaching my lips to hers. Our mouths moved slowly together in perfect rhythm.

She breaks away and looks into my eyes. What did she see in me? I wasn't capable of loving a girl so sweet and innocent like her.

She pushes me gently, sitting on me as she presses her lips against mine harder.

She simply made me weak and it wasn't the drugs. What was she doing to me?

Elena

I press my lips against his, stradling him. He places his hands on my hips and slowly moves up, pushing my shirt above.

"Are you sure", he whispered, looking deeply in my eyes.

I was so sure. I wanted this and I wanted it with him.

"Yes", I breath. "I'm sure."

He smiles before bringing his neck down and kissing me lightly. I run my hands through his hair and tug his curly roots. He moans into our kiss and I can't help but get a bubbly feeling in my stomach. He brings his hands to my sides and gently moves them further up, crunching my shirt. He looks into my eyes and I shake my head as I bite me lip. I wanted this.

He slowly lifts the shirt off me and before I knew it I was covering myself out of shyness.

"Babygirl, your perfect. No need to cover up."

I blush lightly and he takes my hand and slowly uncovers me.

He moves his hand to my face, placing his thumb across my cheek. He looks at me for a moment before leaning in and kissing me once again.

-----------

I'm still debating whether the next chapter should be smut or not. Do you guys want it to be or nah chill?

If you like then vote, add to the library, and share with the fam.

I'm actually excited about this book.

- b$