fünf

"Nate, can we be friends?"

Her words burned the inside of me. It was just hours ago but I couldn't get over the fact that she didn't feel the same way about me. I truly thought she would.

Of course I let it be and nodded lightly. She couldn't tell that I was hurt but I was and it was deep. I watched as she left right after leaving me to ponder about my life and its fucked up events.

I finally got up and search through my dresser only to sit back down with a joint now pressed against my lips. I breath in the toxic gases and blow it out.

This is how it felt to be completely done with life. Empty. To have a complete fucked up life. One that consisted of drugs everyday and endless sleep. One night stands and too many drinks with people you call your "friends".

Yeah because life was great.

I call up my friend Sam and Jack getting ready to go to a place we always go. I wait until they pull up and enter the vex hike ready to fuck my life away.

+++

"Do you wanna go back to my place?" I wiser into some blonde girls ear.

She giggles loudly, nodding her head.

She was annoying and trashy but she was hot and she would get the job done.

Life was no picture perfect shit you see in the movies. It was shit full of lies.

It was all bullshit.

Because that's just how life is. It's a big fuck up of something good you'll never have.

---

lol some 101 tips from Nate of how to fuck up your life even more. yeah so i'll be working on this book now so add to your library's and vote for each chapter please. alright stay rad lil homies.

- bri

PFS: lol btw that stands for p fucking s but anyways check out my book babysitter and daddy bc Ik you'll like it. lol im being jb cocky.