drei

My eyes flutter open as I look around. Where the hell was I? I turn around and see Nate next to me. I jump quickly.

"We didn't....."

"Oh! No! We didn't! Do...that..."

"Oh. Oh okay." I shift uncomfortably. Why did this have to be so awkward.

I squirm around awkwardly.

"Okay well-"

"Do you wanna hang out?"

"I'm sorry what?"

"Hang out. Do you wanna?"

"Oh. Um...yeah. Yeah sure. But um I have to go to my house to get some things."

"I can just drive you there."

"Okay thanks."

The whole ride there was silently awkward. I hated being put into situations like this. Especially from a person I see.

He finally arrives and turns into my drive way. We walk to the door and he waits there awkwardly.

"Do you want to come in?"

He shakes his head an walks in.

"Do you want anything."

"No I'm good."

We plot ourselves down on my couch and he begins to look around. I can't help but feel a little nervous.

"Tell me about yourself."

"There's really nothing to tell. I'm as boring as it gets."

"I don't believe that for a second."

"It's true. I don't have anything special or spasmodic about me."

"What about at home? What do your parents do?"

"Nothing. My moms an alcoholic and my dad..well he's not in the picture."

"Oh I'm sorry."

"Don't be. I used to it and it doesn't bother me anymore. I just simply don't care."

"That's sounds like me."

"Speaking of you, what about your life? Any messed up shit care to tell?"

"Nothing really mothers dead and dad still here but works."

"What does he do?"

"He's a real-estate agent."

"How nice."

"Very."

I laugh and it feels good. I haven't felt this happy and relaxed in a long time. It felt good to be free almost.

I look him in they eyes. He had pretty eyes even if they were just brown.

I smile widely. Today was actually a great day and it was all with him. I needed one. I look into his eyes once again and wait for him to lean in.

He leans in.

----------

Okay next chapter it picks up big time first sentence. Stay with me until then.

- b