sieben

Oh.

Pain shoots throughout my body an I don't feel like breathing. I quickly turn around as Nate yells my name out.

I should of known. This is all my fault.

Nate:

She walks in and I mentally curse myself for drinking too much.

". I call out but she's already out the door.

I quickly throw on some shorts and run after her.

She struggles to open her car door but by the time she opens it I'm already by her side.

I see tears fall down her face.

"It's okay honestly. Your not my boyfriend. Your just my friend. I'm just upset you didn't tell me." She gives out a smile that looks like she forced and I can't help but feel awful.

"Why did you come?"

"I wanted to tell you something but its not important anymore."

"Anything you think Or say us important to me." And I mean it.

"No really it's fine", she sniffles. "I have to go..I have an appointment. I think in sick but it was...bye." She shakes her head and gets into her car. I watch as she drives off leaving me pulling at my hair.

I pace around my drive way. I move closely to the house and slam my fist into it not be able to control my anger.

Why? Why was my first resort if getting 'better' was to drink? To get laid?

"Shit", I yell out loud.

This was it. She was gone and way far out if my grasps.

(a/n: wooaaaah intense!¡ crazy shut happens when ppl sleep together. vote and check out my new book I adore u. thanks loves for all support u have gave me. ur all a bunch if cool ass friends to me.)

- bri