zwei

I pressed the red cup to my now parted lips feeling the cool liquid slip down my throat. It felt natural. It felt familiar.

"Whoa slow down girl", Sam says as he enters our group.

"Come on its a party. Lighten up", I hear Jack G say.

I grin widely at Sam like a child and continue to drink what's left. I wanted to forget everything by the time I wake up tomorrow.

After 20 shots of alcohol and a delicious brownie I felt good. Uneasy but good.

Something was crazy bound to happened.

- -
Nate *a little after*
- -

"You must be drunk."

"I'm not", she giggles. "I promise you I only had 1 drink. That's it", she explains as she presses her pointer finger to her lips.

"Come on. Lets get you home."

"No. I don't want to go home. I want to stay and that's what I'm going to do."

She attempts to walk away wobbling the whole entire time. I catch her just in time before she falls and she laughs. Not surprising but even her drunk laugh is cute.

I pick her up and head to my car, slipping her into the passengers seat.

"Hey. No. I want to go back to the party."

"Too late now."

I close the door and walk along to my side starting up the engine. I don't know where she lives. I would ask her but she's too drunk to even know herself.

I drive to my apartment.

I pick her up once again and carry her into my room. I gently place her on my bed while I take off her shoes. I get up and move until she grabs my arm pulling me back to her.

"Can you lay with me."

"I don't think that's such a good-"

"Please."

"Elena.."

"Please."

I huff. "Okay."

I climb over her and spread myself out on bed. She giggles for no reason might I add.

She turns over to face me and all I can think about is how much pain she's going to be in the morning.

"Hey", she whispers. "Can I tell you secret", she giggles.

"Sure."

"Come closer."

I lean in and she grabs my face, slapping her lips onto mine sloppily. I don't pull away even though I know I should. Finally I do and I look at her. She giggles once again and turns over.

"Goodnight."

------------

I have no comments bc this was pure shit.

- b