News

As I was driving home to the apartment I was in total Gaga of Jack. The entire day I'd just been thinking about us being together and the next steps and everything. Gosh I'm the luckiest girl in the world!

Jacks POV
As I made my way home all I could think about was her. Her shiny curly brown hair. Piercing- reading into my soul brown eyes. Her laugh. How did I get so lucky?

As I turned onto Horse Shoe lane my phone began to ring. "Hello? This is Jack Brewer." "Hey this is Natalie, you know your ex-girlfriend. We need to talk. Meet me at the Grove in 10." And then she hung up.

What was that about? I bet she wants to get back together. I always had my ways in pleasing her, so I don't even know why she left me in the first place. Cocky I know but it's true. Her new boyfriend Troy is just with her because of her looks. I hate guys like that.

As I made it to the Grove I got another phone call. There was someone vomiting in the background. "Hey Jack. I don't think I'll be able to make it to the grove. " as I heard that I pulled out of the parking lot and continued to listen. "But I wanted to tell you something. I'm pregnant." She said. "Okay cool, I'm very happy for you and Troy." I said trying to sound happy. Why would she tell me this? I stopped at the red light and waited for her explanation. "Yeah about that, it's yours." She said casually.
My heart leaped out of my chest as I struggled to find words. My car moved full gear through the red light as I heard the honks of cars moving by. A huge SUV was the last thing I remember seeing.

Megan's POV
As I was taking off my makeup I heard my phone ring from the other room. "Sarah?" "I got it" she yelled back. I continued my night routine as Sarah came running into the room. "Bad news, Jacks in the Emergency room. He had a car crash and it seems he's not doing well." Was all she said before I collapsed onto the floor with tears. My body was shaking as I felt Sarah pull me into a tight hug. How could this be happening? We just became a couple!You would think I wouldn't be crying this much when I just met a person. But I was. Jack was someone I felt like I knew my entire life, and now he's gone.
"Get ready we are going to the E.R" Was all Sarah said.

And now the real story starts.
SORRY FOR ALL THE NOTIFICATIONS I JUST REALLY WANTED THESE PARTS OUT