A Blissfull Day

I could tell that Brandon was over the moon that I asked him to be my date. This whole week we have had mini dates at various different places. I smiled at the thought of this week.

As if on cue my phone went off.

Meet me at the Grove ASAP

I smiled again even wider if possible and hurried to get ready. It was strange to think that I hadn't heard from Jack in over a week since our date. I mean I thought he actually wanted another chance. But just as I thought of Jack I shook it out of my head. This week was for Brandon and not Jack.I felt awful thinking I was dating both of them behind each other's back but then again I wasn't even dating Jack. We went on one date and as far as I know that's it, he didn't call me back anyways.

But how would you feel if you were one of these guys? My subconscious asked me.

I guess I would be mad, but I couldn't just ditch Brandon to be with Jack. I never said I was dating either of them I'm just getting to know them so I can make the right choice.

Excuses Excuses. You're not on the bachelorette, you can't do this to two guys without them knowing.

Fine I'll tell them.

Good you're finally listening to me.

What the heck am I doing here talking to myself? I have a 'date' with Brandon! And with that I finished getting ready and met Brandon at the Grove.

~*~

"Perfect, Perfect as always."
Brandon always knew what to say to make me feel special.

I was wearing a Short Sweetheart Yellow Chiffon A line Cocktail Dress with a beautiful beaded waistline.
It made me feel graceful but still sophisticated. It was also strapless and wrapped waistline perfectly. I have to say this dress had to be made for me. I knew I had to buy it when I saw it at the local dress shop.

I Brandon grabbed my hand and led me to our table. It was a earthy and cozy restraunt and it was obvious he'd been here before. The second the waitress came around to ask us what drinks we would like he was already ready to order. I asked him to order for me because I didn't know anything about the menu here.

~*~

The lunch was going so well as we ate and laughed and of course learned more about each other.

"I feel kind of guilty that you invited me to meet your folks. Because I won't be able to do the same...." he wanted to take those words back, I could tell. But I was interested.

"Why?" Oh shoot I remember now. Jack is Brandons brother, that means that when he told me about his parents passing of affected Brandon too! I felt so stupid sitting her waiting for an answer. I just ruined this lunch for sure! Me and my big curious mouth.

"Um...uh..."

"Its okay I understand." I said quickly as I saw his eyes getting a little teary.

"Okay. Thanks." He said in a hushed whisper. But then he smiled a real forced smile though. He was trying to change the mood, I smiled back.

"So tell me more about your job." I finally said. He laughed and GOSH I was relieved.

~*~

The lunch date was unfortunately over. As he paid the bill and I bid him a goodbye he grabbed me arm.

"Where are you going on your day off?"

"Day off?" I asked. How did he know? "How-"

"I Called your office first before planning this." He smiled from ear to ear. "So would you mind spending your day with me?"

Without hesitation I nodded. Tomorrow was the wedding and I needed nothing more than a stress free day.

~*~

"You expect me to go on that in this?" I screamed at Brandon. We were in the park sitting on the grass talking until Brandon saw a huge bouncy castle and dragged me towards it. I didn't have time to change clothes became we came straight from our date. Strange that we went to the park dressed in fancy clothes But that's Brandons logic for you.

"Please Megan!!" He was now pleading like a 7 year old after passing Chucky Cheeses in the car.

"Absolutely not!"

"Why?"

"Why? I'm in a dress Brandon and heels! And you're in a suit!"

"I don't mind, and you can take off your shoes. You don't want to puncture the bouncy castle. That'd be embarrassing for me."

"Oh okay fine. You win!" I was done arguing with him and decided to just jump right in.

"I knew you were fun!"

"Of course I'm fun. I have 5 younger sisters to keep occupied! "

"Don't get cocky. Just take the compliment!" Brandon said bouncing towards me and elbowing me. I elbowed him back but then tripped over his foot, And Then fell on top of him laughing.

But boy was my face red!

~*~

It was a perfectly lighthearted day where we made fun of each other and talked.

We went around the park playing the little kid rides like slides and swings. It was so much fun! I felt like a kid again and I never stopped laughing. But I didn't know what I felt towards Brandon but today was the most amount of fun I'd had all year. I had been stressed and heartbroken most of this year so I definitely needed today.

I needed Brandon, when I was with him I forgot about all the stress in life. But what about Jack?

Team Jack or Team Brandon?
Hope u liked this chapter see you next week for another update! I've actually written the very ending of this book already so I'll be updating pretty randomly, hope u don't mind!