1

It's been really 6 weeks since I moved to the A and it's actually been great. One day I ran into Jacquees and now he's signing me to Cash Money records. I'm in Rich Gang. It's been fun with Jacquees. He's a great guy and he's silly asf.

Me:*I laughed.* "Que why you so silly?"

Jacquees : I don't know

After awhile a tall lightskin guy with tattoos came in. When I seen him I was like damnnnnnnn he was fine asf.

Me : Uh Imma go start the song

Jacquees : Wait before you go this is August ,August this is Jeiyla.

Me : Hi it's nice to meet you

We shook hands

August : nice to meet you too

I walked into the booth and started my song.

August POV

When I walked in the studio I seen this fine ass chick in the there with Jacquees. She's bad. Big boobs and big ass, but besides that she was gorgeous. Plus did I forget the fact that she can sing too. LAWD!!

Me:Aye Quees that yours

Jacquees : Nah she a friend

Me : Iight say no more Imma get with that

Jacquees : That's nice. You gon do it or you want me to.

Me: Nigga do I look like I'm I'm fuckin elementary.

Jacquees : Fine den go head my nigga

After she finished her cover to Aaliyah At you best Jacquees started our song. I sat outside the booth and waited on him to finish. I sat out there with Jeiyla. I couldn't help , but look at her she is bad.

Jacquees : Aye bro bro how I do

Jacquees knocked me out of my thoughts .

Jeiyla : You did good Que

Jacquees :Thanks Jei. Aug?

Me : You did good fam

Jacquees :You ready

Me : I gotta think  of some more lyrics

Jacquees : Iight Jeiyla you should help Lil ole August out

Jeiyla : If he want me to. Do you August?

I started mean muggin the fuck outta Jacquees.

Jacquees :August

Me: Ya you can Shawty

She slid her chair closer to mine and looked at my journal. She read my lyrics.

Jeiyla : I know it how bout this. And I  swear ain't no chick badder say they call her Tropicana. I say girl I got the juice baby let me make you wetter.

Me: Aye dat shit sound good as fuck shawty.

Jeiyla : Thank you

After we finished with the lyrics I went in the booth and did da damn thang. When I finished I walked out and Jeiyla hugged me.

Jeiyla : It was amazing I loved it August

The whole time she hugged me I was smiling at Quees and he was shaking his head. After we finished everything we just chilled.