7

August POV

It's been awhile since me and Jeiyla talked. I miss her like crazy that girl is special to me. I need her back in my life, but for right now Imma front like I don't miss her like crazy. Today I'm going to make a song dedicated to her it's called cool on you.

Jeiyla POV

Today I'm going to the studio so I can get in this track on with Yung Thug. When I got there my idiot ex boyfriend was there singing a new song. I sat there for awhile and noticed that it was about me. This bitch ass nigga making a song about me . Real mature baby boy I gotcha ass.

I started writing my song about him since he wanna be a bitch ass nigga. I got August bitch ass. He a fuck boy anyways.

August POV

I noticed Jeiyla was here so I stopped my song and walked out the booth. She was writing something.

Hey Jeiyla

She stayed quiet and the producer laughed.

Aye mayne can you get outta here? Please?

They started leaving until Jeiyla said something.

Yall can stay

They sat down and I looked at them crazy. They left out of the room and I sat by Jeiyla. She scooted far away from me as possible. I kept scooting by her until she fell on the floor. I low key did on purpose so I could help her up ,but she pushed me. I grabbed her arm.

Jeiyla please listen to me.

What do you want August?

I just wanna us again. I love you baby.

I love you too August but I got a new man.

What ? What's his name?

I was mad I can't live without this girl.

His name is Mechie. The guy that's in 4 ey the future.

I was getting even more pissed. Jeiyla is my everything. I can't believe this.

Should Jeiyla and August get bck together

Comment

Vote