2

Jeiyla POV

Today I went to the studio to make a song with my mentor Chris Brown.

Me: Breezy I'm ready

Chris : Alright

He started the beat which was low so I had to tell Chris to turn it up. When it was loud enough I gave him a thumbs up. I sung my heart out literally. Before I finished Jacquees and August came in.

August : Wassup Chris

I was going in. I was killin it. When I finished August, Chris and Jacquees was smoking. August grabbed my thigh which made me fall out laughing. I fell on the couch by August.

August : Wassup lil mama *He squeezed my thigh*

I blushed when he squeezed my thigh.

Me: August stop *pushing his hand off my thigh*

August : *He took a puff * Aye baybeh you want some

Me : I don't know how to

August : You want me to teach ya lil ma

Me : Sure

He taught me and when I first did it I started choking then I started getting use to it.

August : There you go lil mama

I looked at him and laughed. I looked Chris and Jacquees then I laughed yall niggas ugly. I was fucked up. A few minutes later Chris and Jacquees left it was just me and August.

August was staring at me. It was aggravating.

Me: can I have my face back

He laughed.

August : Aye lil mama you cute Imma be honest witcha and I wanted to know something.

Me : What's that ?

August : I wanna go on a date with you lil mama

I blushed hard asf

Me :Sure

August : Oh shit forreal

Me : Yeah how bout Tuesday at 8 restaurant your choice

August : Iight Baybeh be ready when I see you

I got up and went to the lobby and chilled out for a lil while. Around 6 I went home.