9

When I got to the show all of FYB, Rich Gang and all of August people was there. I came in with Mechie. We was looking cute together . I had on a black tank top , black joggers and my Timberlands and so did Mechie. First person to notice was the one and only August.

Hey Jeiyla

Hey August.*I hold my hand out for a handshake* Oh August this is Mechie.

He looked at him and did his fake smile.

Wassup man congratulations you betta treat her right. Lord knows I should've.

We walked off and went to my dressing room.

Oh my God Jeiyla you made that nigga sad

I know I did what you thought I was hurting because of him and now he gon hurt cause off me.

Glad I didn't hurt you.

You betta

We waited for the time for me to go on stage.

August POV

I noticed Jeiyla had this lil lightskin guy with tattoos with her name Mechie. What the fuck is a Mechie. I did my thing and watched everybodyelse too. When I Jeiyla came out I watched her and talked to her lil boyfriend.

Wassup Mechie

Wassup August

How you been man

Iight

How long yall been together

Who me and Jeiyla on nah nigga we ain't together I mean Uh 3 days ago.

Oh so she tryna play with me.*I chuckled*

Aye bro I ain't say nothin

Iight

I stayed silent for awhile and just watched Jeiyla lil sneaky ass. I chuckled a lil bit tho. I hope Mechie know he fucked up tho. I got Jeiyla though. Oh this is gonna be sooooo fun.

Jeilaya POV

When I got off the stage I was so tired ,but I had so much fun tho. I was ready to go home so ready.

As soon as I got home I went straight to sleep I didn't even care the fact that I didn't take a shower I was gon do it tomorrow morning. When ever I wake up.

Oh my God yall Jeiyla got caught . Damn thanks alot Mechie You're soo fuckin smart.

Vote

Comment

Plz