11

Jeiyla POV

Today I woke up with my eyes barely open because I cried all night cause of August. I still can't believe he has a new girlfriend. What kinda shit is that? I guess I should really move on instead. So I called Mechie and told him he didn't have to do it anymore. I chilled at my house for the rest of the day until they said August was in the hospital . I rushed to the hospital quickly and ran to his room .

I'm here for August Anthony Alsina Jr. I'm his girlfriend.

Hey she ain't nobody who cares I wonder if she even came.

Yes ma'am right this way

The doctor got up and walked me to his room. He looked peaceful. I couldn't help, but cry no matter what they say August is my baby. I love that boy no matter what. I sat down by his bed and gave him a kiss on the lips.

I love you August Anthony Alsina Jr.( I started crying) Yeah you probably might not be able to hear me, but it's Jeiyla. I was gon tell you that me and Mechie was nothing. I just wanted you to be miserable and yeah it was petty , stupid , but it's cause I really love you. You stole my heart every since we met. I'm in love you and I will always be no matter what. I don't care if you with some other girl. Your always mine.

I put my head down and cried even harder. I felt a hand stroke my hair .

I love you Jeiyla and I know that you and Mechie wasn't a thing he told me. Me and Yvette wasn't nothing either I just wanted you to be with me and for awhile I wanted you to feel how I felt.

I smiled and kissed August he kissed back.

I will always love you girl

I will too Auggie I will too.

So what yall think ?

Vote

Comment

Sequel?

Vote

Comment

Hmu quickly plz