5

It's been 6 months August and I are in a relationship . I'm loving life because I'm starting to see new things that I never seen before.

Me :August chill

August : Nah what did I say

August tickled me .

Me : I don't know

August : So I gotta repeat myself

Me : I guess

August : That's worst

Me : Whatchu mean

He started tickling me harder and poking me.

Me : Owww August stop

August : What did I say

Me : August Anthony Alsina is the shit lemme get up please

After awhile Jacquees walked in with his girlfriend Kayla . Before I start Kayla is an actress. We actually cool. She gotta be about 5 ft. She's bad and she got a pretty face .

Jacquees : Wassup yall two

Kayla: Hey people's

I pushed August and then got up off the floor ,but he pulled me back on into his lap. We stared at each other and then we kissed .
August : I love you baybeh

Me :I love you too Auggie

Kayla : Aww yall so cute

We laughed and got off the floor .

Jacquees : Jeiyla you ready

Me : Yeah

Jacquees : Iight let's go

I went into the booth and started playing around. When the beat dropped I started the song. This song was dedicated to August . I actually did two songs, but the second was talking about how my life was before my grandmother. I low key was crying I hated my life before and to tell it made it worst. When I finished I went to the restroom and cried.

August POV

After Jeiyla finished her song she ran out. Kayla looked at me.

Kayla : You want me to go check on her ?

Me : Nah I got it

I got up and went to the find her so I could cheer her up. I didn't think of this until a a few hours later The restroom .

Jeilaya POV
I chilled in the restroom it was hurting me bad. I missed my grandma and my mama. When I was thinking about somebody cracked the door.

August : Jay ,Jeiyla baybeh

I wiped my eyes and stood up.

Me : Yeah

I walked closer to the door and opened the door wider. All seen was his chin.

August : Are you okay baybeh

Me : Yeah I was thinking about my family

August : Oh come outside

I opened the door all the way and walked out there. August grabbed my waist and hugged me.

August : I love you baby girl

Me : I love you too Auggie.

AugustWifeyyy ♡♡Love you