6

Today is the day I chill out with my best friend Jada. We going to the mall and the movies.

Jada : Hey Jeiyla

Me : Hey boo come on I'm here

Jada : Alright I'm comin

She walked outside and she looking stunning. She walked to my car and got in.

Me : You look cute

Jada : Thank you. You do too.

Me : I know right

I drove off and we did everything we wanted to do. It was fun asf.

After awhile I dropped Jada off and I went home. Just to find August in bed with some random ass bitch.

Jeiyla : What the FUCK !

August jumped off of her and they looked me.

: So this is how you treat me August? You sleep with some fuckin random ass bitch.

He looked scared asf. I was pissed off.I walked into my closet and grabbed everything in there that was mine then I left. I couldn't believe that nigga is he stupid. I went to Jada house and spent the night.

Next Morning

I woke up in a bed and I noticed that this wasn't my bed. I got up and went to the bathroom then I did my daily routine. I was sad about everything. I was hurting badly.

August POV

I woke up and noticed that Jeiyla never came home last night . I called her phone several times , but there was no answer. I wonder where she was.

Jeiyla POV

I went to the studio again and continued to finish my cd. I didn't worry about August. I waited for Jacquees to come inside the studio. When I heard the door open I hopped up real fast only to find out it was August.

August : Jeiyla please listen to me

I didn't care for him I just walked off, but he grabbed my arm. I snatched away. He was strong.

Can you let me go August

If you listen to me

I kept snatching away , but he didn't until I punched him. I ran as fast as I could so he wouldn't hurt me.