Friends In A Coma

Me: Hey demigods! Somebody actually asked you guys a question!

Leo: Oh really? Is it something about me? I bet it is. Everybody wants a piece of this! *Gestures to self*

The seven: *gags*

Annabeth: Anyways, who asked us that cause, we gotta do a shout out to them!

Me: It's KuroMagi! Thank you so much! @KuroMagi

The seven: Omg!!! Thank you very much!

Me: Now onto the question! KuroMagi asks, what would you do if one of your guys' friends, specifically Reyna, Nico, Calypso, and Thalia were in a coma or in a mental asylum?

Percy: I would go after whoever put them in a coma or asylum, beat them to a pulp, stab them to death with Riptide, and toss them into Tartarus like what I would do to anybody who dares to hurt my friends!

Leo: Wow, Percy, you really went over board with punishing them.

Percy: Then I'd tell Hades to make an extra special punishment for them once they're in the fields of punishment.

Leo: Okay, now you're going overboard.

Annabeth: I would search for a cure by going through every single book in every library there is.

Piper: Typical Annabeth. What I would do is charmspeak them out of their insanity or out of their coma.

Jason: I don't know if you could actually charmspeak them out of their insanity Pipes.

Piper: *shrugs* It's worth the try. Plus, I'd try my hardest to get Thalia, Nico, and Calypso out of that situation.

Frank: What about Reyna?

Piper: Um, well, she has the potential of stealing Jason and I don't want that.

Jason: Piper! Reyna's our friend! Plus, I wouldn't be able to bear seeing her like that!

Piper: See what I mean!!!! He still likes her!

Jason: Piper, I already told you, I love you. I wouldn't leave you! Besides, Reyna's just a friend.

Piper: You wouldn't?

Jason: Yes, now come here and let me give you a hug. *hugs Piper*

Everybody: Awwww....

Me: Now back to the subject people!

Jason: Okay, um, I would just strike whoever did it with a lightning bolt and throw them off a bridge that's over a river. I'll then summon a lightning bolt to hit the river so it will have electrocuted them.

Frank: Nice one Jason! *High fives Jason*

Leo: If something happened to Calypso, I wouldn't be able to live! I will burn the evil person who did it and make them into barbeque for the monsters!

Percy: Wow, and you call me going overboard.

Hazel: If whoever put Calypso into a coma was a monster and you feed it to other monsters, wouldn't that be cannibalism?

Annabeth: Yes, Hazel, yes it would.

Frank: *Shudders* It's like me eating meat and technically I'm eating my own kind so, don't force me to eat meat or else I'll be a cannibal.

Me: Hazel and Frank, you two haven't gone yet. Answer the question please!

Hazel: Okay, I'll answer the question. If my friends were in this situation, I would cry and stay with them for every second of the day. I would also pray to the gods to help them get better.

Frank: I would personally do the same as Percy and Leo, except by clawing them to bits as a lion and crushing their bones as an elephant.

Percy: Way to go Frank! I would pay to see you do that!

Frank: To who?

Percy: The person of your choice.

Frank: *Grins evily* I pick Leo.

Leo: *Turns pale and runs* Help!

Frank: *Runs after Leo*

Percy: *Laughs*

Annabeth: *Punches Percy in the gut*

Percy: Umph. Owww.

Me: Yeah, scratch what I said about Reyna, Nico, Calypso, and Thalia being in a coma, it's Leo who's going to be in one!

Piper: That's all folks! See you next to time on Ask the Seven Demigods! Don't forget to vote and ask questions!