Did You Want to Be a Demigod?

Dedicated to: RawrImARaptor

Me: Hey guys welcome back to another chapter of Ask The Seven Demigods! This chapter is dedicated to RawrImARaptor because he/she, asked the demigods a question!

Demigods: *Cheering* Thank you RawrImARaptor!

Me: Anyways, the question was, did you want to be a demigod?

Annabeth: *Scoffs* Uh, Hades yeah! Of course I would want to be a demigod! I mean, I wouldn't have met all of these great friends*gestures to the seven*, met Thalia and Luke, and escaped my old life. But more importantly, I wouldn't have met Percy at all, and a world without Percy is...no world at all.

Piper, Hazel, and Aphrodite: *Sniffles and wipes away tear* True Love, true love!

Percy: Aw, Wise Girl I love you too! *Runs over and kisses Annabeth*

Fangirls: Awwww!!! *faints*

The Seven: *Waits till Percy and Annabeth separate*

Leo: Um, will somebody pull them off of each other? I'm kind of about to barf here.

Piper: *Whacks Leo on the head* Leo! It's a Percabeth moment! Savor it!

Jason: Gees, calm down Pipes.

Piper: *Glares at Jason*

Jason: I-I'll go sit in the corner.

Frank: Wow, I never knew Piper had a scary side......

Hazel: Me neither.

*Athena pops in out of nowhere*

Athena: That's quite enough Sea Scum! Get your salty lips of my daughter! *Pulls Percy off Annabeth*

Annabeth: But mom, we already talked about this!

Athena: I don't care! That Jackson boy is no good for you!

Annabeth and Athena: *Starts aguing*

Leo: While they're arguing, I have to say that if I could choose to become mortal or a demigod, I would choose to be a mortal. I'm sorry guys but if I didn't have my fire powers my mom would still be alive right now.

Jason: Bro, I understand.

Leo: Besides, I'm sure I would've met you guys another way.

Hazel: We'd like that a lot Leo.

Jason: I personally would stay a demigod, even if there are wars we will have to fight, but other than that, my life's pretty good.

Piper: Yeah, I'd stay a demigod too. I love my life, my friends, and my home. Being out of the spotlight and not being under the shadow of my dad anymore is also a bonus about being a demigod.

Frank: I agree with both Jason and Piper. Although there are some struggles in my life like losing my mom and grandma, I still have Camp Jupiter and Camp Half-Blood which are filled with my friends.

Hazel: I'm sorry you guys but I'd also like to be mortal. I mean, I wouldn't have lost my mom and Sammy. Not that I prefer Sammy over you Frank, it's just that I'd want to have a taste of a normal life.

Percy: I guess me too Hazel. I'd want to be a mortal because I'd also like to be mortal too. And, as I said before, I never wanted to be a demigod (A.N: Does anyone remember when Percy said this in the Lightning Thief?). But you know what, I'm okay as long as I have my Wise girl right by my side. *Slings arm around Annabeth and kisses her*

Athena: *screaming* Get off her you Sea Scum!

Poseidon: Athena, chill. Our children are in love, let them be. They might even destroy our rivalry and we could become friends. Maybe even more, if you know what I mean. *Wiggles eyebrows at Athena*

Athena: *Gags* In your dreams Barnacle Brain! Now get your son off my daughter! *Runs towards Percy and Annabeth*

Poseidon and Aphrodite: *Holds back Athena*

Frank: Well, thanks for reading and we'll see you next time on Ask the Seven Demigods!