Let Sleeping Tigers Lie

Bluestar lashed her tail angrily as she walked in front of the three cats she brought with her.

"ThunderClan will fall." Bluestar snarled.

"Only because you're going to harm them!" a she-cat cried.

"Shut up, Honeyleaf!" Bluestar snapped. "Hollyleaf, how do we get rid of Jessy and force-I mean, set Bramblestar and Squirrelflight back together?"

"We don't." Hollyleaf hissed. "Don't you see Bramblestar is happy with Gempaw?! We both hate Squirrelpaw!"

"She's your mother!" the tom next to her snapped. "And my daughter, and her name is Squirrelflight!"

"And we all know that Firestar's family must survive, the rest of those mouse-hearts are fair game."

"Keep Graystripe alive please." Firestar meowed.

"NO! Bramblestar's forcing him and Millie to have more kits!" Bluestar roared.

"STOP IT!" Honeyleaf wailed. "Doing this will only hurt ThunderClan! Isn't it better if Squirrelpaw suffers than if the Clan suffers?!"

"But Bramblestar and Squirrelflight's kits were destined to save all the Clans!" Bluestar snapped.

"They were?!" Honeyleaf gasped.

"I knew my kin would be in another prophecy!" Firestar giggled.

"I don't believe you." Hollyleaf muttered.

"Because you don't want Squirrelflight to be happy!" Bluestar growled. "LIONHEART! Tell as many StarClan cats that their kits were meant to be in a prophecy!"

"Yes, Bluestar." Lionheart ran off.

Hollyleaf leaped to follow him, but Bluestar slammed her head into Hollyleaf's, making her fall back.

"NO YOU DON'T!" Bluestar roared. "Firestar! Take her away!"

Firestar snarled and leaped at Hollyleaf. Bluestar walked away and smirked as she heard Hollyleaf yelp.

That prophecy thing was a lie! Bluestar thought to herself, smiling. Now all of StarClan will listen to me!

"All ThunderClan cats that can catch their own prey, come here!"

Bramblestar's smirked as he saw Squirrelpaw exit the apprentice's den.

"Of course, Squirrelpaw can't because her mouth's tied up." Bramblestar purred.

Squirrelpaw tried to growl, but she couldn't. Bramblestar wanted a break from her snarling and whining, so he decided that her mouth would be tied up till her punishment was lifted, it was only removed for when she needed to eat, drink, or hunt.

"LAUGH, MOUSE-BRAINS!" Bramblestar roared. The Clan let out forced laughs except Sandstorm and Leafpool.

"Blossomfall, Berrynose. Take her back into the apprentice's den. She'll be going out on two more patrols as soon as the announcements are over." Bramblestar ordered.

Leafpool jumped and landed next to Bramblestar, her fur bristling.

"YOU CAN'T DO THIS!" Leafpool wailed. "LOOK AT HER! She's wearing thin! Her fur's clinging to her bones because's she's been eating so little!"

"Millie, Snowlight." Bramblestar growled. "Confine her in the apprentice's den. Thornclaw, search for plants to tie Leafpool's mouth with."

Lionblaze opened his mouth.