Introduction

(If you take the time to read this intro, you’ll understand this book a LOT more.. Trust me)

[Introduction + Updates]

So hey guys!

I know, I know, I’m back with some other random book you guys didn’t expect. I’ll explain what this book is in a few seconds, let me just say a couple of things instead of updates on my other books.

“I Got Her Pregnant” (#IGHP) is still going to go on. I update it anytime during the weekends, usually once because I’m so busy in school (it’s getting even harder, oh noes!).

“I’m Only Human” (#IOH) is still coming soon. The prologue is out if you want to see how it’ll be like, but the book will officially start when IGHP is over.

“6 Boys and They’re All In Love With Me” (I just call it “6TAIL”) is still on hold for some weird reason… My excuse? Well, I need to figure out the plot a bit more. And also, I can’t keep track of too many books at a time because of fucking school and stuff (excuse the language). That’s why IOH is coming after IGHP so I don’t have to stress about updating two or more books.

You: “But Nina! What the hell? You’re here telling me that you can’t update two books at a time and I’m here reading the intro for your newER book?!”

Me: *chuckles nervously* “Well, let me explain…”

I’m going to release chapters for this book whenever they’re ready. According to my calculations, there’ll only be about 21 chapters before this book is over. But let me explain how this is going to go so that you aren’t confused.

[How this book works]

So basically, the concept of this book is that this is Justin Bieber’s “Believe” album.

That’s right.

You’re looking at the album Believe, except you’re not listening to it as songs, you’re reading it as short stories, or what people call “One Shots.”

I put in all the tracks that Believe and its deluxe version has, but all the bonuses are the songs in Believe Acoustic that I thought I should include.

So basically, when you’re reading this book, just think of the song in the chapter’s title and it’ll connect with the story. How it’s going to do that is for you to figure out, so make sure you leave feedback in the comments ‘cause I’m excited to see the reactions you guys get :P

Each story is pretty short, and it depicts different kinds of relationships between Justin and a different girl in every story. That means that some of them are happy, others are pretty sad, and some can leave you hanging. But it’s a one shot, which means the story won’t continue from there.

However, if you guys really like one of the short stories, I might even consider on making an actual, full book about it and continue it. Just let me know :)

Anyways, I’ll stop rambling on about crap you probably don’t want to continue reading about and let you get started and go to the first song, All Around The World.

Enjoy! :)

- Nina xx

Twitter - @UndercoverGirly

(I follow back, just ask!)

Copyright © 2013