4. Catching Feelings

Okay so this next one was a bit hard for me because I was thinking about a plot but it just came out sounding almost the same as a story I already wrote. So instead of making a short story about something that you guys can read as an actual, full book, I’m just going to redirect you to my other Justin Bieber fan fiction called “I Got Her Pregnant.”

Some of you may already know about it and are already reading it but if you’re not, check it out on my profile page. The entire book resembles “Catching Feelings” so that’s the story that’s going to go for this song. If you want details about it, read below.

Song: Catching Feelings

Album: Believe

Rating: [R]

Special appearances by: Ryan Butler, Chaz Somers, Scooter Braun, Usher, +more.

Details: [This is the story’s description]

** May Contain Mature Content **

Justin Bieber had been best friends with Jamie Hughes for a long time. She's supported his videos throughout his kidrauhl stage and has been there to buy his new Believe album. Surely, they kept in contact very well. They talked, Skyped, online chatted and met up a couple of times in special occasions and whenever Justin had the free time. Selena seemed nice to Jamie so she didn't mind their Jelena relationship. However, everything changes when the old saying of two best friends falling in love doesn't cease to exist in Justin and Jamie's friendship. Feelings begin to stir and sparks begin to fly and soon, they find themselves falling head over heels in love with each other.

What happens when one intimate moment leads to another and Jamie finds herself surprisingly pregnant and carrying Justin's baby? How will Selena react? What will their parents say? And even better, what will the press find out? If anyone discovers anything, Justin and Jamie's lives would change forever. Read on to find how the world reacts to one mistake, how it may rip off and tear Justin and Jamie's friendship apart, what ever happens to Jelena and wether or not the baby even sees the world and how they'll have to cope with it.

----------------------------------------

You can still leave comments here about your thoughts on IGHP, if you’d like. But move on to the next track/short story, which I’m posting shortly after! :)