2. Boyfriend

Song: Boyfriend

Album: Believe

Rating: [PG-13]

Special appearances by: Ryan Butler, Pattie Mallette.

Details: Justin is not famous.

----------------------------------------

[ Justin's POV: ]

The bell rang, signaling class was finally over and, seeing as it was Friday last period, everyone gathered their books and practically sprinted out of the room without another word.

“Kirsty!” I called out, swinging my bag over my shoulder and running towards Kirsty, making her stop and turn around.

“What?” she asked in annoyance.

“Want to go grab a burger and milkshake with me?” I asked, adjusting my book-bag strap within my shoulder.

She paused to think about it before answering me, “No, I don’t think I’m hungry. Thanks anyway.”

“Come on-”

“-I said no thanks,” she finished sternly before turning around and walking away, probably to find her best friend, Carla.

I let out a frustrated sigh, stomping one foot on the ground before feeling a hand touch my shoulder. I turned around to see Ryan staring at me.

“Did you ask her out again?” he asked.

I  slowly nodded.

“Did she reject you.. Again?”

I nodded once more.

“Bro, just give up already. The girl’s too busy with work and outside activities and she’s not looking for a relationship. It’s not worth chasing after her for this long, she’s probably annoyed with you,” he sighed.

“I don’t understand why she doesn’t give me a chance. I swear, I won’t break her heart,” I mumbled.

“She’s too stubborn to listen,” he shook his head, “Just stop trying.”

“I can’t,” I whispered, but of course, Ryan heard it.

“Yes you can. This is just a stupid crush. You’ll get over it,” he said, patting my back. “Now let’s go.”

“Where are we going?”

“To Disney World,” he said sarcastically.

“No way, can we actually?!” my eyes lit up, and then I rolled my eyes to show him I was also being sarcastic. He just sighed and began walking towards his car. I followed right behind him, still confused as to where exactly he was planning to take me. “Ryan,” I groaned, as I took my seat on the passenger side, “You know I hate surprises, bro. Just tell me where we’re going.”