5. Take You

Song: Take You

Album: Believe

Rating: [PG-13]

Special appearances by: Ryan Butler, Chaz Somers, Christian Beadles.

Details: Justin is not famous.

----------------------------------------

[ Justin's POV: ]

The music continued to blast, hips swaying to the rhythm. I sat in the back from the Life of The Party with my boys, talking and laughing and pointing out any girl we thought was hot.

“I love coming to Denise’s parties,” Chaz put his feet up in a chair in front of him.

“They’re great. Her parents are out of town, she’s got alcohol, good music, it’s just a great time,” Ryan agreed, sipping another chunk of his beer.

“No parental supervision, and we never get caught,” I smirked, opening my third bottle of beer. Silence fell between the three of us as we let the loud music shout into our ears. After a couple of minutes of sitting and watching the party in front of us, Christian came back with a huge smile on his face.

“You went into the Life Of The Party?” Chaz asked him, handing him a beer bottle.

The Life Of The Party is just Denise’s term for the center of her living room, where the dance floor is supposed to be. This is where people find a partner, dance with them and just have fun. It’s also for her to make us meet new people if we’d like.

“Yeah, it was awesome,” Christian grabbed the bottle, sitting himself next to Ryan and getting started on devouring the beer. “There are so many hot girls in there, Jesus Christ.”

The boys and I laughed so loud, I bet a couple of people heard it over the music.

“Typical Christian,” Ryan smirked, placing his (now empty) bottle of beer near him and standing up.

“Where are you going?” I asked.

“Where does it look like I’m going, bro? I’m going to the Life Of The Party,” he winked, and I quickly placed my bottle next to his.

“Hold up, I want to go with you,” I yelled over the current song that blasted through the speakers. Ryan nodded and together, we made our way to the front and grabbed some snacks while scanning the crowd for a partner.

“Hottie alert, hottie alert, HOTTIE ALERT!” Ryan yelled, smacking my arm repeatedly to get my attention.

“What the fuck, bro? Stop touchi—Whoa, she’s hot,” I stopped mid-sentence as I saw the girl Ryan was referring to, bopping her head to the music and smiling at the dancing people. She held a drink in her hand and stood alone, lacking a partner to make her feel special for the night.