1. All Around The World

Song: All Around The World (feat. Ludacris)

Album: Believe

Rating: [PG-13]

Special appearances by: [none]

Details: Justin is not famous.

----------------------------------------

[ Justin's POV: ]

Now we’re talking,” Skyler smirked, staring out at the sight in front of us.

“Don’t do something stupid, ok?” I muttered, dropping our stuff in the sand. Today was a beautiful day at the beach and it’s finally starting to feel like summer.

Skyler turned around and eyed me carefully, resting her hands on her hip. “What’s that supposed to mean?”

“Oh nothing,” I chuckled to myself, kneeling down to search my bag for sunscreen.

“Justin…” she warned.

“Skyler…” I copied her, looking up at her with a smirk. She let out a small scoff and looked away.

“You’re so difficult,” she muttered under her breath, but clearly, I could hear her perfectly.

“Me? I’m difficult? You’re the wild one here,” I pointed out.

“How am I wild?” she asked in disbelief.

“You’re not afraid to do or say things and you do them without thinking twice,” I remind her.

She dropped her arms to her side and walked over to me. Grabbing the collar of my shirt, she pulled me up so I wasn’t kneeling anymore and I was in eye level with her.

“But that’s why you love me,” she grinned, and I couldn’t help but stare into her mesmerizing blue orbs. I gulped slowly, my adam’s apple bouncing.

“I know,” I whispered. “I like that wild side of yours.”

She let out a loud laugh and released me. “Let’s go, I can’t wait to start having some fun for once,” she jumped up, signaling towards the waves rushing to shore.

“Hold on, babe, let me settle this down here first,” I told her, adjusting her bag— which she made me carry— with mine. “And don’t you dare think I’m letting you over there without sunscreen.”

“What are you, my mother?” she smirked as she spoke her oh-so-famous line.

“How many times are you going to ask me that?” I chuckled.

“When you stop acting like my mom,” she shrugged, snatching the sunscreen bottle from my hands.