friends

Continueing after video-
Ik im sorry its just i dont really make friends can we start over regina said feeling a little guilty. Well hey sorry is a good first start and you're not all to blame after what I did. No no from now on let's just not try to dwell on the past. I'd like that emma said with a huge smile. Well would you like to join me for a glass of apple cider. Sure ill meet you over there. Then they both got in there cars and headed to reginas house. As emma was in the car she started feeling But dident know why. She just put the feeling or what ever it was aside. The both got there and were now on the couch sitting and drawing a glass of apple cider. So emma what's new regina said trying to break the awkward silence. Nothing much other than im thinking about moveing out of my Parents house. O are you moveing im with hook. Yea well maybe he has been acting weird lately tho , Why is that. I dont really know to be honest. As they finished up there 2nd glass they started to say there good byes. Well i should probably be getting to bed miss swan. Come on were friends call me emma. Ok emma i think i should probably be getting to bed. Ok well i had a good time we should do this again sometime. Definitely but i guess good night. Regina walked out emma out , emma put on her red lether jacket and walked out. As regina walked up the stiars she had a weird feeling but she just ignored it and went to bed.

A/n
Finally a update mostly cause ouat is back on tomorrow yeaaaa