big news

3 months later

Emma's p.o.v
I have been trying to keep my distance from Regina but somehow I always end up seeing her or running into her or wanting her. I know we agreed to forget about that night but I just can't stop thinking about it. I've moved out of my moms and into my own apartment. I still see henry and sometimes he stays the night on the weekends. Every time I get remotely close to Regina I get this weird feeling and I think I'm going to see gold today to figure this out, I'll go now.

Regina's p.o.v
Ugh I'm working in my office right now and once again she pops in my head. I don't know why I can't get my mind off of her. We've been staying away from each other but we always seem to run into each other. Whenever I'm close to her I get this weird feeling maybe I should go see gold. I know we agreed to forget about what happened but I just can't. I'll go see gold now.

Narrators p.o.v
At the exact same time they both flash into gold's shop, and say I need your help I cant get each others name off my mind . Gold smiles and says Well looks like we have a problem dearie. Regina and Emma look at each other in shock that they both just said that in front of each other. Then gold goes on do you guys have a weird maybe tingly feeling when you're around each other, They both answer yes. Have you guys kissed they both say no then he looks at them and they say yes. Was there a flash of light yes they reply. Well deaires I have got the answer to your questions and why. You guys are each others true.....love.