oh no!!

3 months later
Regina's p. O. V
I'm so tired today and don't don't wanna get up, but I have to since I have so much paperwork. I get up and see Emma is still asleep so I kiss her on the forehead. Shouldn't you be at the station.. Idk doing your job I say and chuckle.  She grunts and mumbles that it's her day off.  I get up and take off my silky gown and get dressed for the day. When I walked down the stairs I see Henry is writing in his book with that magical pin.  Shouldn't you be on the way to school I say and raised my eyebrow. Oh..Um.. Yeah I'm heading out now love you mom. I make a pot of coffee and head to the office.
2 hours later
Emmas p. O. V
I wake up and realize I slept in really late. I decided to go for an afternoon jog. I get dressed and grab my phone,  head phones and a water bottle.  I yell to Regina that I'm heading out then leave.  As I jog through the woods I think about the whole Gideon thing and how he's trying to get at me for not being able to kill me. Just then a reddish cloud of smoke appears  in front of me. Hello Emma,  on a jog I see gidion says with an evil smirk.  What do you want  gideon don't make me have to hurt you. Oh no need to be startled. I'm glad your keeping in shape you'll n he's too be... For what's gonna happen to you later on. I was about to say what do you mean when all the sudden he poofs him self away.  I run back to the house as fast as can do I can go tell everyone about this.
Regina's p. O. V
I had just finished up the last piece of paperwork when I hear someone frantically unlock the door and run through. Emma is that you and are you okay?  Regina where are you! I step out of my office and see her on the stairs sweating. She takes a drink of water and then tells me what happened with Gideon said.  I call the rest of the gang and we meet up at granny's.
Me, Emma, Henry, snow,  charming,  bell and gold all meet up and are trying to figure out what Gideon meant

Emmas p. O. V
As everyone starts brain storming ideas and then we here Gideon yelling,  Emmmma come out come out where ever you are or is the big bad savior too scared?  I rush out to the middle of the street with my family a couple feet away walking behind me. I see I got that little blonde head of yours worried he says and then giggles kinda like rumple. What do you want Gideon. Oh nothing much. . .  . But this!  Just then he flicks his wrist and August appears. Gideon then throws pink dust at me and August face and everything goes black .....