Rumor Has It

~A week later~ Emma's p.o.v
I just left the station to go pick up lunch for me and Regina Since I have the rest of the day off, and so I walk into granny's. Everyone slightly glances at me when I walk in and starts to whisper . I get the food and then I head to Regina's house. I walk in and go to her office were she's usually at, at this time. Me and her talk for a while then I mention what happened at grannys she just said not to worry about it. So then I start to talk about telling my parents about us and she gets a worried look on her face..Emma you know why I kinda don't want to.,Oh come on babe..I just don't think that prince charming and snow white would be thrilled to here that there daughter is now dating the evil queen even know how far I've come. But Regina its different now. She no longer a bandet, he's no longer a prince in a Castle or a shepherds boy and your no longer evil.. Look if this really means a lot to you we can tell her next monday. I thank her, give her a kiss on the cheek and head to go see my little brother Neal.

Regina's p.o.v
Ugh here Emma goes on talking about telling her parents. And I'm so scared because I really love Emma and she has been through so much and if the charmings rejected us......well it would tear us apart. But I decide if it makes her happy then we can do it.

Emma's p.o.v
I walk to my parent house and again people start whispering. So I text my best friend ruby. Hey do you know why everyone is taking about me behind my back or something? I get to the house and I see baby Neal all up in his crib and I Start messing around with him. My mom walks in and says aweee look at my two babies. Moooom I'm not a baby no more and she mentions well you still my baby. Dad walks and ask if its ok if I babysit I said it would be fine and then they head out. An hour or so I get a text from ruby. Uuuuum idk if I should say. Ruby pleaseeeeeee I send back to her. Well roumor has it that you and Regina are going out I read it and my gaw drops. What?!?!! I gtg ttyl. Mom and dad get home and I run up stairs and call Regina. Hey Regina we have a problem!!!!!