CHRISTMAS!!!

A/n : this was supposed to be posted a long time ago but it didn't post

Regina's P. O. V
3 days before Christmas

I low-key love this time of the year the egg nog,  apple cider, lights, presents. I just got done decorating the living room and now I'm hanging lights. Emma just got off work and got out of the car., look who is getting into the Christmas spirit I didn't know you liked Christmas so much, yeah I love it and now that I don't gotta be the evil grentch I can actually enjoy it. Just then as I had just finished the last light I slipped off the ladder but luckily Emma caught me in her arms and started to carry me in her arms to the house.

Emma's  P. O. V
Just then Regina falls into my arms and I walk into are house. Wow you did all of this?, yea do you like it,  it looks amazing. Henry runs down stairs and said he heard a loud noise. Don't worry you mother slipped but I catched her. Oh okay hey mom do you wanna play on the x box?, ummm Yea let's start the fire so it can warm up in here. Me and Henry sit by the fire and start playing Call Of Duty Modern Warfare. Then Regina comes in and brings 2 cups of hot coco and cinnamon.

Henry's P. O. V
Yum I love cinacoco  thx mom. So moms this is like are first Christmas together as a family, yeah I guess your right Regina said. Emma smiled and wrapped grateful for her new family.

2 days later
Regina's P. O. V
Ahh Christmas Eve I guess I have a busy day today.  I get up and get dressed so I can head to the store for the Christmas party.
I get all the stuff I need and start too cook.
2 hours later

Emmas p. O. V
I come down stairs after getting into my Christmas outfit. Yum the food smells wonderful I say and hug Regina. Thanks Em now open the door, I hear guest. I walk over to the door, open it and see my parents.  We huge and I invite them in and take there coats. After them bell, rumple,  hook,  and Robin came. The party was good we talked,  ate,  drank a little and just enjoyed each other. I love my friends and family and don't know what I would do without them.