The fixing of the problem

Gold poofed himself to house and knocked on the door. " What do you want gold" Emma said with an annoyed face. " You our me a favor and I'm cashing it in" he flashed then in front of Reginas house and handed her a position "Drink this". She looked at him crazy " what is it?!? Is it going to kill me. And why are we in front of Reginas house." He turned towards Emma " no it will not kill you and I need to to trust me and do that favor you owe me." She laughed a little and grabbed the bottle " that's funny comeing from you" she drank it. The potion was too make her a little more acceptable and it immediately went into effect. " Now walk in derie."

Reginas p.o.v

I was now alone in the house and was waiting for Emma to get here. I don't know how gold was going to do it but I hope he could. I really need my Emma back and I miss her in my arms. I don't know why but I feel so nervous. Next thing I know I hear the front door open and I stand up and walk to the door. "Em" I called out and mentally hit myself for using the nick name. "Why do you keep calling me weird nick names ? Why am I here,  did you bring me to give me an apple or something." I can't believe she played that card . " No I wanted to talk to you can help you remember a memory from awhile back. It's actually one of my favorite memories" She started to walk away. "Wait!" I said and she turned around. " I don't want to stay but for some reason I'm going to." Rumple must have gave her an acceptance potion . "The memory is our first kiss. It started right here at my front door. It was cold that night and you had just split up with that stupid captain hook. You came to my door in tears." Emma had put her hand on her head like she was getting part of the memory back, so I continued. " It hurt me to see you that way. You came in and we sat on the couch." I grabbed  your hand and sat you down on the couch. " You told me what happened and you thought know one could love you" I cuffed your chin with my hand. " But I told you that was not true, Because it isn't Emma. I love you...." I kissed you and a wave of magic went over us. And then I pulled back. "Emma... Are you back?......"