chapter 5

Emma's p.o.v-
I get home and start to get ready which is not much . I take a shower and brush my hair then text hook I'm otw ..... I get there and see him at the booth in the back , Hey hook .

Hooks p.o.v-
Hi love you look good. Thank you, so what was it you needed to tell me. Umm that can wait till tonight I said nervous but then ruby came . what would you like to eat? Two grilled cheeses with fries , actually mine with onion rings ops sorry love and how about two Pepsi actually root beer she said then ruby left.

2 hours later

Emma's pov-
Me and him were walking home when he stopped and said he had to admit something. Ok what is it , well umm I've been cheating on you. What with who , with tink I slapped him and walked to his house to get my stuff. I'm almost done package while tears running down my face . I flash my stuff to my moms then I walk and get a text that says : I'm sorry but I never liked you and I never will you were just a side chick and nothing more I care about her and not you and no one will ever care about you : and can't stop crying . I finally end up at Regina's I walk to the house and knock but then I quickly regret it cause she's probably sleeping so I start to walk away. I hear her open the door then she says Emma.....

Regina's p.o.v -
I was doing some office work when I here a knock. I open the door and its Emma so I get a little excited, even know its cold but when she turns around I see tears . Emma what are you doing out side in the cold and why are you crying. H...h..hook h..h..he then she started collapse to the ground but I catch her. I sit her on the couch and she sobs into my chest he cheated on me with tink and said I was a side hoe and no one will ever love or like me. Emma don't listen to that stupid pirate you can do way better and you are not a side chick and how do you know someone else couldn't like you. Thank you and who could really ever really like me. Well me.....

A/n
Ooooo what will happen next dun....dun....duuuuuuuuj