Chapter 7: Choices

Dallas was headed for the factory, and Ulrich was the one that noticed. It was when he looked out the window at lunch and saw her running towards the factory.

"Uh, guys, where is Dallas going?" He said. Yumi, Odd, and Jeremy looked out the window.

"I thought she was in her room, didn't Aelita go to talk to her?" Yumi asked.

"She might have left before Aelita got there." Odd said.

"Well, it looks like she's headed for the factory. We should probably follow her." Jeremy said. "I'll call Aelita."

Meanwhile, at the factory, Dallas was figuring out how to do the timed virtualization. Once she figured it out, she set the timer, then climbed down the ladder to the scanners. She stepped inside of a scanner, and right before it closed, she saw Odd, Yumi, and Ulrich standing in the elevator. They were too late. She was keeping to the plan she made. Soon she was virtualized into Lyoko. She was in the mountain sector. She looked around and saw XANA, with a couple of various monsters. About three Krabs, four to six Hornets, two Bloks. Both XANA and Dallas knew what would happen. And then it happened. Odd, Yumi, and Ulrich all virtualized a couple of feet behind her.

"Dallas, what are you doing?!" Odd said.

"Yeah, what are you, crazy?" Yumi said after Odd spoke. Dallas turned around.

"This is my fight. Not yours." She said frankly, then turned back around. "I think we both know what's next, or are you just being slow?" She said to XANA, who smirked.

"Attack!" XANA commanded his monsters. The monsters didn't go for Dallas, though, they went for the other three Lyoko warriors behind her.

Dallas grabbed her bow and an arrow from behind her, then notched it, aiming it at XANA, who was readying his sword.

That was when it happened.
Dallas suddenly couldn't see Lyoko anymore, she saw the inside of her home. Only, she was her younger self, like before. She saw a younger William in front of her.

"Big brother!" She could hear herself say. the younger William grinned at her. No. Wait.

That's not William.

She snapped out of it to find XANA in front of her, and almost found herself being hit by the giant sword XANA had. She managed to dodge by sliding underneath the sword, then shot an arrow at XANA, who promptly evaded the attack with Supersmoke. Dallas found herself getting hit in the torso, then again in the arm, then again in the torso.

She dropped to the ground, on her hands and knees, obviously very low on life points, as Jeremy was saying, but Dallas couldn't hear him. She just saw XANA above her.

"You...win..." she heard herself say.

-----To be Continued-----