Update

Most of you seem to be eagerly and patiently expecting an update on this story, and I really appreciate the love and support you show for Dallas and her story. However I'm really sad to say this series has been and will continue to be on an indefinite hiatus.

I started writing the first book back in 2013 when I was in middle school. Things got changed around, cringe chapters got deleted, and I eventually moved onto the second book.
I believed that up until the last chapter, it was going well; until I felt like I was following the plot line of the show too closely. So I stopped to think about what I was going to do.
The thinking turned into me forgetting, not having any inspiration when I did remember, and ultimately dismissing the series in 2016.

Dallas is still a character! I never abandoned her and I actually still draw art of her to this day. Writing just became less of a strong suit for me and, with A New Warrior and The Archer Returns being a sort of school-phase thing for me, it just never got updated.

I apologize to those of you who are expecting another chapter. I have zero guarantee it will happen. Maybe some day I'll come back and revamp the series, but until then, this story is pretty much dead in the digital sea.

Thank you so much to everyone who has commented with such nice things and has been so supportive.

-Cas (GreenAintCreative)