2: School Sweetheart

-Tommy's POV-

I stare at my locker as hate is written on it. I rip the papers as it falls to the floor, "There's nothing wrong with me!" I yell hitting the locker with all I had in my small body.

"Tommy, Tommy, calm down," My best friend Allison saying running towards me.

"There's nothing wrong," I sob, "With me," I whisper as I slid down my locker.

"Tommy, look at me, please look at me," I open my eyes to see Allison with worry written on her face.

"I can't take it anymore!" I yell and ran away.

"Tommy!" Allison runs after me. I kept running as I annoy the other students. I ran into someone as I fall to the ground. I look up to see I ran into a boy. He and I on the floor as he shakes his head, "I-I'm s-sorry," I say and help him pick his books up.

"It's okay," he smiles. I look up to see the most bluest eyes I seen. A baby blue color. I snap out of my graze and help gather all of his books, "Thanks," he took his books out of my hands. I take a closer look at him. His nails painted black, his eyes rimmed in black and gray make up, his black messy hair all spiked up and gell up and down. His freckles covering his pink lips. He was gorgeous!

"Look who it is boys," I froze as I turn around to see Brad and his group of jocks standing there, "It's Tommy Joe Faggot," he jokes. I feel the tears weld from my eyes.

"Hey, why don't pick on someone your own size, Brad," The boy says standing up and facing my bully.

"Move away Lambert," he spat.

"I refuse to," he says.

"Back down, Lambert," he clench his teeth together.

"Leave him alone," he goes further up to Brad as he turn his hands into fists. The boy pushes Brad as he stumbles back. Brad swinging his fist towards the boy and misses. The boy grabs his fist and threw him into the lockers. Brad lays there as he grunts, "I said go away," the boy threatens. Brad's group runs away and out of sight, "Hey, you okay?" He kneels down to my eye level.

"Yeah, I'm okay. Thanks," I blush.

"I'm Adam," Adam holds his hand out.

"Tommy. Tommy Joe Ratliff," I smile as I shake his hand. I then get lifted up from the floor with a pull of my hand. I smile in thanks.

I see Allison running towards me as her long bright red hair bounces as she runs, "Oh, thank god, Tommy. You had me worried! Are you okay?!" She asks.

"I'm fine. I'm okay, Allison. Adam saved me," I look towards him.

"I'm Adam," he holds his hand out.

"Allison Iraheta. Tommy's best friend," she smiles.

"Oh, I thought you were his girlfriend," he asks.

"No, he's gay and if you have a problem with that I suggest you get your head out of your ass and leave," Allison warns. I roll my eyes at her.

"Well, I'm gay too, so..." Adam chukles.

I push Allison aside, "Thanks for protecting me," I blush again.

"No problem. Do they always treat you like that?" Adam asks.

I nod, "Always," a tear goes down my cheek. I reach up to wipe it away but a hand stops me.

"Let me," he offers and wipes my tear away.