43: Going To Hell

Adam's POV

"I can't believe they don't allow my daughter to sing rock music," I sigh and parked the car.

"I know, but it's school rules and we can't do anything about it," Tommy states and got out of the car.

"Why did we enroll her into the school?"

"Because Eric wanted to go to the choir group, they are the best," Tommy mentions.

"You know the kids aren't the best, I gotten a call from her, she was crying about the girls picking on her because she sounds like a guy," I walk away from the car, "I can't let my daughter get bullied because she doesn't have that female voice."

Tommy sighs, "We'll see if she wants to transfer to a different school, okay?"

"Thank you," I lean down kissing him, "I love you."

"I love you, too," He smiles.

Me and Tommy walk to the school where we took our seats in the auditorium. The lights dim and the first performance was Hey Mama by David ft. Nicki Minja. We watched the amazing performances, I just wish they had at least one rock song to play.

"Hello, parents and guardians of these wonderful children. We hope you love tonight's performances and with our last performance is California's best varsity mixed choir singing Livin' La Vida Loca by Ricky Martin." We applaud as the curtains open and the music began.

She's into superstitions
Black cats and voodoo dolls
Well, I feel a premonition
That girl's gonna make me fall

She's into new sensations
New kicks in the candlelight
She's got new addictions
For every day and night

She'll make you take your clothes off and go dancing in the rain
She'll make you live her crazy life
But she'll take away your pain
Like a bullet to your brain

Upside inside out
She's livin' la vida loca
She'll push and pull you down
Livin' la vida loca

Her lips are devil red
And h-

They were in the chorus when the music stops. They looked around to why the music stops. The parents begin to chatter around us. The principal came onto the stage. He taps the mic, "Now, now, please we just have experience some technology difficulties. Please, be patient with us."

Four of the kids from choir got off the risers and scammed off. I got up and went to where the students went. I arrive back stage to find them changing from their choir clothes, wearing different outfits designed for concert performing. All were Eric's friends, Jackson, Zane, Gage and Fionna. I watch as my daughter came out wearing black a black leather tank top that showed her belly button, black jeans with a chain as he belt, and black boots to complete her outfit. What is she doing?

"You sure you want to do this, Eric?" Fionna asks.

She nods, "I need to stand up, we need to stand up."

"And you didn't ask for my help?" I ask, walking out.

"Dad?" She whispers.