5: Furry Friend

*Adam's POV*

"Adam!" I hear someone scream. I jump up, as my song book went flying out of my hands and land on the floor. I look up to see Tommy running in with something in his arms, "Look what I found," He holds up a black and blonde colored kitten with green and brown eyes. It was cute.

"Where did you find him or her?" I ask.

"I was driving home from the studio and I saw it on the side of the road in a box. And it was so cute and I couldn't help myself so I got the box and the kitten and I was wondering if we can. Keep it?" He uses his puppy eyes at me.

"Of course we can," he smiles, "But we have to take it to the vet and check if he is sick or has any fleas, okay?"

"Yes!" He places the kitten on the floor as he sits on my lap and repeatly kisses me all over my face, "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you, Adam."

"Okay, calm down, Pretty Kitty," I settle him down as he kisses me on my lips, slow and passionatly. He pulls away with his bright, hazel eyes staring at me.

"Thank you, Adam," he smirks.

"Just give some food for the kitten and we can turn in for the night, okay?" I smile.

"I already got food for him or her," he shyly smiles.

"Okay, I'll meet you in our room," I say and Tommy climbs off my lap. I get up and picked up and song book and made my way up the stairs. I strip of my shirt and jeans as I climb into the bed. I pick up my song book and began writing again in my cursive handwriting. I write as I think of things in my life. Right now I'm finishing writing, Evil in the Night.

I can tell your heart's cold
Like a fallen angel walking in your sleep
I guess you're just a lost soul
When the moon comes out you turn into a beast

Keep me on a leash tonight
There no where for me to hide
See you on the other side

My life flash before my eyes
Razors blade lips and dagger up in your eyes
Your love is a crime
But you're Evil in the Night

"I love that song," Tommy smiles as he stands with his shirt off and in pajama pants.

I smile back, "Hey," he walks towards me and climb on the bed. He leans in as he pecks my lips with his soft ones.

"TOH album is gonna be great," Tommy rests his head on my shoulder.

"Let's hope," I play with Tommy's strands of hair.

"I know it will," He yawns.

"C'mon, go to sleep," I close my song book and place it in the draw of the nightstand. Tommy gets under the covers as he wraps his arms around me. I smile and kiss his cheek, "Sweet dreams, Glitterbaby," I closed my eyes and fall into a sweet dreamful world...

***

"Well, it's a boy," the female vet says as she checks the gender.

"Does he have any illness?" Tommy asks.

"No, he's doesn't have any illness or fleas. But he's underweight by ten pounds, just give a week to gain some weight and he'll be fine," she takes off her gloves and picks up the kitten, "I already gave him bath," she hands the kitten over to Tommy.

"Thank you, Dr. Zeack," I smile.

"You're welcome, Mr. Lambert," she smiles.

We check the kitten out and we walk back to the car, "Adommy," Tommy whispers.

"What?" I ask.

"He looks like the combination of both of us. Black hair with blonde and eyes like hazel and emeralds, so his name's Adommy," he answers.

"That's perfect," I kiss Tommy's cheek as it burn with the pink tint.

"Okay, let's go home," Tommy says and walks to the car again, "We're going home, Adommy," he whispers as Adommy meows.