Marks Trip

Marks POV

I just finished a video, I left the editing for later, noticing jack just uploaded a new video, I watched it, same features...dull eyes, stuttering, shaky movements and long sleeved shirts, hes been like that for 2 years and has never told anybody what's going on...no one knows.

I decided to call Bob and Wayde, asking the same question, "anything?" Bob and Wade shaking their head to the side, indicating no, I sighed, I had an idea,"what if we call Sean, asking if he was alright, and make a video about it" "That would actually be a good idea-" Wade was interrupted by Bob,"No, Thats a terrible idea, we've tried that idea, but he would always exit the call" A long silence lingured in the air, until I broke it,"we haven't tired recording it...though."...A decision was reached, we were going to record Sean and show it to the world...even if we fail.

We started recording, well...I started recording, Bob and Wade invited him to the chat,"hello everybody! My name is markiplier and today, we are going to ask jack whats going on" bad timing...he logged in during my intro,he heard the part when I said 'are', he immediately logged off the chat, leaving us with no other exception, we had to think of something...but what? I pondered a bit, blocking out all noises, I had a brilliant idea, I was then called out if my imagination,"MARK?!, is anyone home??" Wade called out,"sorry..." "its ok, you just zoned out...were you thinking?" "Who asks like that?" Bob interrupted,"what about I visit sean, ya know, to confirm some suspicions..." " that is the best idea that has ever come out of that brain of yours in a long time" Bob chuckled, I told them that I would go and pack, leaving the call with my decision.

Better go pack, jack...you better be alive when I get there or I will kill you again...