Where Am I?

(Thats me in the gif when uploading the next chapter)

Mark POV
Darkness...Sleep...Jack...Wait...JACK!
I shot up, Terrifyed of what happened to him, Unfortunately I felt dizzy. ..so instead

I fell asleep. What? I was tired!

Jack's POV
I kept walking around the dark, any sign of Mark or life in general, Man...do I still regret it till this day, I was cut off by a voice, a female. I Stopped in my tracks as the girl's voice drew nearer and nearer. I soon see a silhouette in the distance, " hello?" The figure came closer, She had a purple eye interlaced with blue, She also had green highlights in her hair, an eyepatch, blood drawing from it, she was wearing a blue hoodie/ Jacket, dark navy jeans and dem Jays , damn son!

H U M A N  D O N T  Y O U  K N O W  H O W  T O  G R E E T  A  N E W  P A L ?

Her voice was hypnotising as it had a soothing deep, somehow feminine tone. I got the reference, " youre never gonna trick me with that, there is a whoopie cushion in your hands.", "..." I think I did something wrong. Whoops.(I pretty sure most of you would get this reference, Guess in the comments lol) ,"Very observant... anyway...Names Samantha...you?"

I froze at her name.She put her hands in the pockets of her hoodie, Leaning back just a tiny bit. This name...was in the cabin where I lived before, accompanied by a picture of a smiling girl with GREEN EYES, not intertwined with blue and purple. "Jack" , " come here alone?" That question made me stop looking at her face, "Um...no", " Ahh...By any chance...were you with a red head or something?", "...Shiet", "Im gonna take that a yes...I saw him a while back when I was wondering the place, why did I leave him there...well...you might understand sooner or later."

We soon started walking around the dark area, We flipping past the same light a million times! We are going in circles for crying out loud...I groaned,  Samantha looked at me like she doesn't take shit from anybody..."I know we are, Its A Small Space Sean " I widened my eyes at what she said...How did she. ..? Mmmaaayyybe I'm not thinking straight?...just hope so...I heard someone coming closer, and closer and closer until I dropped to my knees...

Marks POV
OH MY GOD I FOUND HIM!!! I ran up to...the two? Jack fainted...U serious right now? *Achievement Unlocked: Scare the crap out of your boyfriend and meet his friend*I looked at the girl...She didn't say anything except for , "What's your name" I was going to answer but a door appeared, I cradled jack as we went through,  only to find a boy with magical blue eyes and brown hair, "You look familiar" ,"Let Hine sleep, I will talk you 3 later..." Only a smirk left was on his face.

5 mins later brought to you by:...Hoi!!!
NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUU

Jack POV
My head hurts...my vision was whacky and spirally...I finally came to a voice of a male interlaced with Female...I finally got out Of my daze and felt a presence looming above me. ..No one was there that I could see...Their body wasn't warm either...It was cold, empty even...I blinked a few times and saw Mark...wait, he's warm and coz-wait. .Wat da heel did oui just saye? He was at my shoulder, touching my forehead, "He's awake " I quickly became embarrassed, my face as red as his hair and decided to run to the nearest door, Samantha quickly shut it, making me faceplant the door, while regaining my balance, I noticed I was in a different room than before, " Where are we?

Wat da heel did oui just saye? He was at my shoulder, touching my forehead, "He's awake " I quickly became embarrassed, my face as red as his hair and decided to run to the nearest door, Samantha quickly shut it, making me faceplant the door, whil...

So accurate gif right here