What Is This?

Quick note:what is Mark searching up in the background?PORN?!?! 'Jacksepticeye porn'?!?! MARK!!!1,089 files??!! I mean-the shippers ship you and all but not-well probably- like this... I know it's a joke but why??

Jack's POV

I sighed of relief as I hid the noose lazily in the cabinet in the bathroom, as I exited the bathroom, I spoke to Mark, "What are you doing here?"a hint of nervousness in my voice, as he answered my question, saying "I was worried...?", I shut the door and walked up to him...but during my actions, he seemed to babble something incoherent, I raised my brow up, but then shrugged my shoulders,"soo...y' want me to put your bags in the guest room or do you wanna take the bed and I could sleep on the couch?" I really hoped he would say the... I dunno...My head is just churning from just thinking that all this is happening, "I would take the guest room, thanks..." He said looking down, I grabbed his two bags and headed to the guest room, I opened the door, widening at what I just did, I just opened the wrong door, luckily he wasn't following, I just opened my room door, I blushed from embarrassment, I headed to the actual guest room, slowly approaching the bed he was going to sleep on... I blanked... I started to stare off into space, leaving to stare at a corner with nothing on it except a tiny speck of some type of green dried up liquid, just so you know... I do not pick my nose and wipe it on the wall, and I doesn't even look like anything like snot..."JACK!!!??"I got startled as I heard a voice near my ear, a bit too loud, "w-","JACKABOY!!!!!","Hey Mark...! "... Silence... That is now the sound except our breathing, he muttered a" sorry", of course, I accepted his apology, sweating cold sweat profusely, it's like I could make a puddle out of this, he headed back to the lounge room, sitting down, or for a more accurate description... He flopped onto the couch, grunting in sleepiness...Now the silence has emanated again... It was silent outside, inside... Just like how it was always with me... Alone, Silent and it's still the same, even with Mark here... "soo...are you okay?" Mark mumbled, "...?" Was all I could say..."Are you experiencing... Y'know. " he said looking away," umm... Wadd'ya mean?"a long silence, it was like you could hear a pin drop"... Nevermind." He cancelled his question, leaving me in suspense... What was he referring to?

Marks POV

I cancelled the question because he looked confused, "I need to use the bathroom..."I lied, I need to check what's going on..he gulped in nervousness, he shakily pointed to the door where the bathroom was, I knew the house but I just wanted to... I dunno... Wanted to point that out. (AN:I know it doesn't make any sense but, I couldn't think with this kid in front of me, pulling my leg... This kid even ain't related to me, I don't even know who it is...) I headed to the bathroom, slowly closing the door, analysing the room's state... Unfortunately, nothing was suspicious... Crap, so, while is was in the bathroom.. Someone called on my phone, It was Aaron(Yamimash), I answered the call, hearing Yami's British voice on the other side, "Hey, Mark!" "Hey Yami.. " " Is this a bad time?" "No, why?" "You seemed pissed. "" I'm at Jack's" "The restaurant?" "There's a restaurant? " " Then what are you referring to? " " Sean Mcloughlin" "Why are you there?" "His videos seem off lately, and I gonna find out why. " " Don't kill yourself.. " " Why are you telling me thi-" "Ok, just let me say this before I forget me, Please don't hate me.." "I won't hate you..." "I-! " I didn't quite make out what he was saying, he exited the call, before I asked what he said... I continued inspecting the bathroom.

Paglalakbay sa Panahon... (Time skip in Tagalog)(I think...)

Nothing..

After the longest time of pacing around the small bathroom, I opened the door, seeing Jack asleep on the couch, curled up into a ball, tears streaming his cheeks as he slept, I inspected his house more, as soon as I was heading to his room, a yawn emanated from the Lounge... I quickly headed there, sitting down so I didn't look anyway suspicious, but as I sat down, I sat on something sharp... I lifted up my most fabulous but in the air, checking under my fabulous, but very faint butt mark, a silver blade caught my attention, "Hi Mark...", "Jack... What's this? ","... Umm"

Sorry so much for the lack of updates pls forgive me!! I didn't have any time to think about the story