Organizing Trip

Jack's POV

It felt like I was sobbing for days, but in reality, a few hours max, I finally had the courage to stand up from my spot, my stomach growling of hunger, sighing, I walked all the way to my kitchen, every muscle aching in my body, questions lingering in my head...such as, "Why should they care?" or even,"Why did they accept me into the group?"These questions were making me have a headache, I shakily grabbed a glass bowl, putting it on the counter, I just stared at the bowl, its round edges, it kinda replicates my life,I dont know why, but ive got a weird vibe, the same stuff you would expect from a bowl...the bowl is round and never ends because it shows you have a use in life, I slowly picked up the bowl, trying to not shake and drop it, but I ended up dropping it anyways, since the bowl is now broken, it has no use in life, and ends up having its life taken away in one quick swoop, a bit like me.

I cleaned the floor, I didnt feel hungry anymore, I grabbed some alcohol from the fridge, staring at it, the same way that I stared at the bowl, but no indication of my life is imprinted on this bottle, I drank 1/4 of the alcohol, feeling nauseous and slightly sober at the same time, I was not that drunk, so" I- could- get- in -the- car- with- no -problem" type drunk is what is expected from this Jack, the glass alcohol bottle, slipped from my hands, making it shatter to the floor, breaking the bottle and spilling the contents on the floor, well 3/4 of it was on the floor, this replicated something that was broken years ago, my heart, it was the same sound that my heart made when it broke into a million pieces.

After cleaning that up, I decided to belly flop onto the couch, grunting as I landed on my TV remote, I spoke to my self, a common habit that I have grown into," what to do?"(A/N:I actually tried to remember at least some irish, but I'm as blank as a sheet of paper)I sighed, as I got the remote off from under me and decided to watch some movies, I decided to go with Ace Ventura 2, funniest stuff I've ever seen in my entire life, I made popcorn, then sat down, thinking about life...and all its flaws it has made, creating me was a mistake, even society knows that I should not exist...

Marks POV

After exiting the skype call, I decided to go pack, bringing some of my belongings, and what I mean by my belongings...Tiny Box Tim is coming with me, I know, not nessecary, but if I was going to sleep, I would need my tiny box tim with me, as I collected some clothes, some jeans, my toothbrush, can't go anywhere without my camera, and some recording equipment, and some other stuff I forgot to mention...to myself.

As I was scavenging through some stuff, I came across a green plushie of some sort, but I ignored it, not to any use for me, I cleaned the house a bit, before I booked tickets, just in case if my brother comes around, at least he would know that I am a clean person, I then booked the tickets, my flight's tomorrow, early in the morning, better get some sleep...after i go on twitter...As I opened twitter, seeing so many people who are really concerned for Jack, and I'm about to find out why he is like this, I tweeted on twitter, my plan towards my fans, had to block Jack from seeing this,11% say its really great idea, so no hate yet...I looked down a bit more to the recent relipies that I got, 89% suggested that it was time for some Septiplier/ Marksepticeye moments, heh, fans these days... (A/N: Im Septiplier trash...and...I have no idea what twitter works like...yes, im alone on this...I think?)I flopped on my bed, thinking... why would Jack be like this?

#cutepictureeverfangirlmodeactivatewhatiswrongwithme

Lol...708 words, most I've written with my lazy butt...