Surprise!!!

Jack's POV

I woke up on the couch, no surprise here...I was up all night watching Ace Ventura...probably I got up to the part with the spear in his legs, him screaming, pointing to one spear, then to the other leg with another spear in there, making it funny, I slightly chuckled as that image came up in my mind, I looked around the house, messy...I sighed as I decided to clean up, I spotted a brown type plushie, I picked it up, not knowing what it is, I looked at it more closely, it was a box, with a face on it, I didnt know what is was, I just placed it on my bed,I was a bit skeptical on why this would be here then, I then cleaned up the rest of my house, I got to the bathroom, seeing the stray rope, the sight of the rope is making me cringe,the rope was sitting on the floor, glancing at the time, 11:31...I attached the rope to a hook on the ceiling (A/N: Just don't ask why there is a hook on the ceiling...Just don't, it's just there...), securing it in place so it won't fall, making a noose, as I got in the rope hole, I heard a knock on the door...

I sighed as I removed my head from the noose, opening and shutting the door, I made my way to the front door, opening the door, seeing the mailman...I collected my mail...opening it...seeing some fanmail and some other stuff I have no idea what they are..I returned to the bathroom (A/N: I hate it when you want to do some stuff and the mailman comes and ruins it, It's me!!), seeing the noose in front of me, I gulped, I was scared, but I deserve this...Another knock as I closed the door, grunting in annoyance, I approached the door, guessing it was somebody selling cookies with a puppy beside them like last time...I opened the door until I was enveloped in strong arms, making me trying to gasp for air, I heard a soothing voice of deepness, a familiar one as I was put down, I look up, my face full of shock,"M-Mark?!"

Mark POV

I woke up from my sleep, noticing what I signed up for...I supposed to be at the Airport by now...I grabbed my stuff and got a taxi, the taxi was supposed to be here in 10 mins, so I cleaned my bedsheets, seeing that darn green plushie again, I just stuffed it in my suitcase, not knowing what it was, I waited outside, nervouscited (A/N: guess where I got that from...), I called Bob and Wade, telling them I will see Jack today, they said,"it will make the ship stronger."

After talking with Bob and Wade, the taxi was coming this way, I said my goodbyes and headed towards the taxi, putting my stuff and the boot (the car storage thing at the back) of the car,then sitting in the back of the car, too bothered to go to the front, he asked,"where you going?" I responded with,"Airport..."

Time skip brought to you by Kit Kat..

I arrived at the airport, paying the driver, heading towards the terminal and drop off my bags, but I got the green plushie out, so I can see what it looks like, I didnt declare my one bag full of things... that was randomly stuffed in there and I was soon sent to the terminal, I need to wait for an hour to board...which is going to be painful to wait for an hour...

Le Beetiful Tiem Shikp...

It was my time to board now...I got my tickets scanned and headed my way towards the plane...This was going to be a long trip...I opened my twitter and checked some more responses, still no hate what-so-ever... strange ...maybe haters like these type of stuff. I then put my phone away...letting the plane run against the freeway..it took off into the air, I was so excited that I could just squeeze something, I look to my left to see a girl with brown hair with a green out line and a green, emerald eye and one blue eye and to my right was a boy with blue eyes with brown hair and looked a bit like tim, but human...which was weird but in a good way...i got up since the seat belt sign wasn't on, and I headed towards the bag with the plushie thing in it...I got the plushie and sat back down...it was some type of plushie with a green sphere type body and a blue circle and inside that blue circle was a black, smaller circle, which I suppose was supposed to be an eye, but I can't be certain, I had this weird feeling that I've seen it before, but I was way too annoyed about this already that I just gave up, the kids moved seats because they saw their mother, now that I think about it...the girl looked like a type of species, not being rude, but I'm not going into detail. My eyelids were starting to drop...and getting dizzy, and I suppose I'm asleep...

Time skip brought to you by you super lazy author...

I was awoken up by some earthquake or something...I opened my eyes more and I remember I was on a plane, we were experiencing the plane landing on hard ground...I groaned as I sat up and looked out the window...we already landed in Ireland...I managed to tug a smile as I hopped off the plane after the turbulence incident.I went to the bag carrier as I collected my bags, my hair a mess as I tried to fix it up...I hailed a taxi...I feel like I'm forgetting something... but I'm not too sure, I headed towards the taxi as he asked where I'm going, I told Jacks address, it looked like he knew the place off by heart, as we stopped, I pulled out my wallet, immediately knowing what I forgot...I forgot to change my money,"um-"I was cut off my a voice, "don't worry about it...I knew you aren't from around here, so I'll make an exception...", I thanked him immediately and gulped as I looked at Jack's house...I knocked on the door, hearing some grunting and walking...As the door opened, I see a irish friend, I enveloped him in a hug, knowing he is alive and well...well.I think I was suffocating him to death so I let go...,"M-Mark?!", He seemed so frightened like I'm gonna hit him...he ran into the bathroom as I heard a few mumbles of curse words emanating from the bathroom...He finished and he came out of the bathroom, sighing in relief...'what is he hiding?'

AN★:I was playing to the moon while writing this, cried so hard when I played to the moon, beautiful storyline, now my hands hurt...from typing and playing, #soskilled

Jack's taking his sweet time in the loo, isn't he?

1200 flipping words, I'm a machine.