LoveSick: Chapter 61

Balm was late for the train and was punished to dance the dirty banana dance. Balm managed to duck away from a big fat intersex but Phun failed to avoid him and he fell into the big fat's arms. Some staff (those students from medical college) helped Phun get out of him. The staff suggested playing the game of Ghoul (not sure, it's a game in which there're 3 roles: Civilian, Wizard and Ghoul. No player can go alone except the Ghoul, who should tear up the name cards of the Civilian and put them into "death". Wizard can protect Civilian from the attack of Ghoul).

Noh was worried and he wanted to keep close to Phun because Phun can protect him (lol). However, when he asked which role Phun drew to play, Phun rejected to answer (because...he is the ghoul! hahahahhahaha~) But he threatened Noh that no one else could protect him (implying that "you have to follow me" hahahahha~). Then they played cards on the way to the campsite.

It was late when they arrived at the campsite, a school far away from the Khon Kaen city. After dinner, they gathered together and were diveded into different groups by the colors of name cards. Earn became the leader of red group (Noh was in the same group), and Phun became the leader of yellow one.

The students played a lot of games. The last game is that two members from each group join the game, one is the leader and the other is designated by the leader. The two players should carry a table tennis ball to a bucket by some organ of the body. They drew lots to decide which part of organs to be used: Phun with his partner should use body; Earn and Noh should use mouth. Noh was very happy because it must be easy to use mouth to carry the table tennis ball, but Earn seemed nervous and began to sweat. when they played the game, Earn and Noh "kissed" lightly on the lips accidentally (it seemed that the other students didn't notice it). Earn said sorry to Noh, but Noh just comforted him by saying that they were good friends and it didn't matter at all even when they would kiss for a second time. He asked Earn not to think too much and he would treated Earn as a good friend forever.

However, when Noh turned back, he found Phun stand still behind them, look unfriendly at them, avoid their eyes and walked away suddenly...

Thoughts from Noh,
"Come back here! Don't just leave after hearing halfway!!!!!"