LoveSick:Special Chapter I

Special Chapter I
Phun x Noh
"Shade of Fireworks"

"Best, what are you going to do? He is by himself now." A girl with treble voice asked another girl who has a confused face. She has a small floating basket on her hands.

"Are you crazy, Kade! He's still in his school!" That girl scold her friend while trying to walk back inside her school, but her friend, whose name Kade, drags her back to the same spot.

"So? Are you going to wait until he walks out with his friend? You'll be too afraid to see him again. Hurry~~~!"

"Nooo! I'm scared."

"Of what? This is the first time in the past 2 years that Phun is single!! He doesn't have Aim who always walks next to him. So, you better hurry before he's taken. It's even better if you make him fall for you tonight." A girl, who came with Best, tells and teaches her what to do. At this moment, a floating basket in her hands becomes a tool to cover her red cheeks.

"Nooo, I'm shy.."

"Phun, what're you doing?" The voice of a boy comes up while the girls still drag each other.

"See? You still scare. Now, someone is here." The taller girl said cruelly to her small friend before they walk toward the gate of boys' school which connected to their school.

From their current spot, they see another boy wave to the guy who have been their topic for the day. The one who had just walk in looks familiar, like one of the guy that performed in their school open house event.

"Oh, Ohm! I'm here to keep an eye on Miss Rattana's floating basket. Where is everyone?"

Phun, the boy next school, is a boy who many schoolgirls are dreaming of. (Around this area are). He answered his friend, which makes the two girls scream softly.

"Ahhhhh, hey, I can hear him clearly."

"Even when he cursed, he still looks cute." The girls scream at him before continue to listen.

"Humm... The 'everyone' you said... you mean Noh? You can just say it." The other boy answered. Phun guffaws but didn't say anything, so another boy continues. "We are making floating basket next to F building, but he is at second floor of C building."

"What is he doing?"

"Playing cards."

"Cards?!! Oh, Hahah.."

"Yeah, Can you go up there and slap him 3 times for Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Then, drag his ass down here to help us?"

"Haha, yeah. I'll go get him after Miss Rattana get here."

"Okay, see you!"

The conversation between two guys is loud enough, which makes the girl who is listening, look puzzled at her friend.

"Is Noh is the guy who perform in our school concert?"

"Yes, I hear they are close. Last year, Phun came along when he was here to perform." Her friend said. The girl nods her head before smiling.

"That's good. Noh is handsome. I like him! He's cute, is he broke up with Yuri?"

This time, the other girl said, "I don't know... I heard about that, but the other day, I saw them walk at Siam. Those tenth grades gives a mean look at her, those junior might think they already broke up."