LoveSick: Special Chapter II

Special Chapter II

Phun x Noh

"We Are What We Said"

'You received a notification from FACEBOOK'
A small blue message box, popped up at the corner of my computer, in computer class. This makes me raise my eyebrows because I'm not supposed to respond on this chat. In the classroom that hot and cold, this damn message from Facebook persuades me to open it.

I look from left to right. It's safe. Mr Thana's voice is coming from somewhere afar. Well, just in case some cute girls write something on my timeline...

"What are you doing?" Jeezzzz... Damn Om!! **slap Om's head**

"Why did you talk like a teacher? I was scared!" Damn it! I slap his thick skull, but he still makes an annoyed face.

"Shhhuuuu~ what is this?... Ohhh!!! P'Anne added your facebook!!!!?" Are you yelling for shit?! I slap his head once again before click 'accept friend request' from a girl who were one of the staff from last camp. She is the girl that Om was looking at. (Actually, he was looking at every female that has no tail).

There are more pop up at the computer screen after I accepted P'Anne friend request. Everything should be fine if I don't have this hungry ghost (Om) who ask for portion of merit. "Ohhhh! So damn cute!"

"Are you praising or insulting?" I listen to his word. Shit! How will a girl fall for you?

"It is a damn praise."

"Umm.. still, it feels like you're insulting her!"

"I only cursed at you!" Oh, really? I chuckle while going through her profile. Ahhhh.. this girl is so cute! My heart is about to melt.
"Hey! What are you guys talking about?" Arggggh! Who poke me? I move my arm away from that finger while Om is the one who answers, but he doesn't look away from P'Anne photos.

"P'Anne... She added damn Noh's facebook! She is too damn cute."

"Ah, really? Isn't master say anything about opening Facebook in his class?"

"Just don't let him know, dumbass!"

"But, I knew it. Smart students." Huh?

Om and I turn around to look at Mr. Thana who has terrified smile and stands closely to us.

"Heyyyyyyyyy!!!"

Oh Shitttttttttttt!

***

All of these are Om's fault. He was too loud till Mr. Thana heard us. In the end, both of us are dizzying.

I lay on the sofa in front of television because I still feel dizzy from Mr. Thana's punishment. Although, Mr. Thana said 30 times but we did more than 100 times. That was because he wanted us to turn at the same time. In addition, I don't know what was wrong with Om. Why can't he balancing his movement with me? He made me in trouble because I had to keep turning repeatedly for many times. Today, you made me in trouble so many times!

I'm thinking moodily while changing channels with the remote control. I can hear my dad is washing cars, and my mom is watering plants. Am I a bad son for sitting here and watch television?

After that, I get up from sofa, move my head left to right, and walk outside to help my mom.

"Ah Noh, isn't you head hurt?" Hahah. Isn't my mom sweet? I smile at her before take the rubber tube from her. "Once in a while, when I get home early, I should help you water these plants. Haha.."