LoveSick: Special Chapter IV

4th Special chapter from DEK D
Love...is about to calling for: We are All or Nothing?
[Pepper (Per) x Mawin]

Chapter 1 - Hollow Dream
The moon at night shines and covers the dark ground. It shines through second level of a light blue house that looks warmth and comfortable.
"Pepper!! I (Mawin) want to sit with Pepper"
That well-known bright voice is loud in a boy mind while he curls on the green bed.
"Pepper!! Come with me (Mawin)."
His back is sweating although the air conditioner is working properly.
"Pepper! Pepper! Don't leave me!"
He turns over uncountable, but his eyes still closed tight.
"I (Mawin) like you (Pepper) the most!!!!"
The strong palm grasps tightly at the bed sheet.
"Per...Please take care of Mawin."
An elder woman draws daisy fields from far away. She awakes him up from unconsciousness of the dream.
"Per, do you know what I'm thinking?"
A pale boy feels breathless after turns over many times, then gropes for clock on a nightstand. At last, he leaves the green bed with only moonlight.
***
“Per, couldn’t you sleep last night?” His sister asks right after he walked down stair. Per glanced at Mint, his sister who is wearing convent uniform, before nods his head.
“Umm, how do you know?” He answers and eats toast. Meanwhile, he tucks his shirt in blue shorts.
“I heard you turn on some stupid songs at 3. Very noisy!” She complains while puts jelly on a toast. Soon, a lady who ruled the house walks in.
“Oh Per, You wake up so early. Are you going to see Mawin?” He glimpse at his mom for saying the name that he heard all night, and then looks back at his glass (milk).
“Umm” He indistinctly answered before drinks all his milk at once. He wipes his mouth with backhand and grasps his book bag. “I’m leaving, mom! Mint! Say bye to dad for me.”
“Wait, Per.” Don’t think about go anywhere as long as his sister white hand still pull his backpack. The Chinese face looks into his sister eyes that staring at him like she constrains something from him.
“Do you have any problem?” She whispers to him. His face alarmed before looks at his mom makes coffee.
“Nothing.. I’ have to go. The school is far, and I could stuck in traffic on the way.” He mumbles at his sister, so she has to let him go.
***
“Ohhhh Per! Is this you? You got here earlyyyyyy!” His friend greets when he walks in. He raises eyebrows while strides next to his friend.
“I was hurried wake up to make merit and pour ceremonial water for your handsome face in the next lifetime.” This answer absolutely declares war in the morning. His friend slaps his head hardly and reproaches him along with many students’ voice at the side road.
“To born with your face, I don’t need to make merit. All the craps that you did, my next lifetime I will be like you. Thanks, but no!" Bless me this early.. Per laughs before whistles with pleasant.
His small eyes looks at vehicles quickly move in this morning. At the front of him has hard-working traffic police who take care of students everyday even in sleepy day like this Monday. Per looks down at his watch that tells a few minutes till 7. After that, he glances over to see an older lady holds 2 boys hands to school.
Their faces are filling with big smile while holding their hands with the lady to school like other children. He looked at them before feels something stab inside his chest into little pieces.
"Per...Per...Hey! Per! Damn Per! We can cross now!!!" However, after he has been calling his name for awhile, but Per couldn't hear him. He slaps his head again. It seems like this way is successes because Per startles. He stops looking at the boys that walks away from his sight. At this time, he also walks across the road to school gate.
"What the fuck wrong with you? Are you dozing off? Which kind of ghosts digged you out from your bed this early?
“Mr. Feam's stick will feel bored." His friend teases him and also implicates to one of brutal administration, An adversary man to per, a man that always antagonistic with Per.
Per accepted that with laugh. "Hell yeah, let he misses me for a day. Actually, I think the reason for him to pulls stick out and checks students every morning isn't school policy. He wanted to feel my ass with that stick. Hahahahha"
"Dumb ass, how can you come up with that? My arms' hair is standing, Buurrrrrrr~" He says while rubs his arms which isn't different from Per. "Me too. I said it and it's feaking weird. Burrrr~"
"Ohh, Per, you are here early! Sky might fall down!!" A friend from his group that walks in said before everyone slaps his head once or twice. Per guffaws in the middle of his friends before goes up to his classroom.
"Hey! Did you finish the homework? I haven't done mine." Pow says in elevator that fills up with a group of tenth grade.
They shake their head before someone says, "let's copy from Knott, who will do this?" Maek says while everyone agrees at the same time that elevator stops at seventh floor.
The treble voice of Tina or Tei, an amplifier of our room, greets and publicizes right after we stepped in the room.
"Wowwwww. Appearing whole herd (compared with elephants.) You all are loud enough for birds to fallen to the ground." Tei or stage name as Tina, greets everyone as ladyboy who talkless and good civility. He stunned from seeing a person he didn't expect.
"Gosh, Per!! What kind of storm blew you here? Or your clock broke?" Ohhhh, Nooooo! My Dior isn't broke!! Did you sleep in a garden? You didn't sleep home, right?" The lady boy rushes to him and smells him to make sure he did shower. This makes Per chuckle before put down his school bag on his table.
"I'm a human not schomburgk deer, so I can’t lay down or eat grass all night." Per answers with Charmingly smile which makes Tei draws back.
"Per!!!!!! Don't make that gallant at me!!!! You can't fool me into your harem. I only loyal Phun!!" Tei yells at chinese face before runs away. Per looks perplexed at him.
"The fuck wrong with him? Ladyboy and girls are difficult to understand."
"Smart mouth. Have you ever study in the same school with girls?" Knott asks while copies math homework next to Per.
Per guffaws, "Why? When I was in kindergarten, I went to school with girls. Then, I study in all boys’ school for 10 years, but I never short of girls. What are you doing?" He realizes that his friend is quickly writing something.
"Math homework that you guys want to copy." Knott answers but still looks at his notebook.
"Fuckkkkkk! Aren't you done!!!!!? Omg, how can I finish this in time?" The owner of chinese face is complaining and brawling.
"What are you brawling for? Hold on, If you aren't bother me, I will have it ready in 5 minutes."
"Well.." Knott says as he realized something. Per turns around and looks at him.
"What?"
"Where is Win? Aren't you come with him today?" This time, Per glances the other way. Meanwhile, His friend, Knott, understands him.
"He was cry on friday, do you know?"
"That has nothing to do with me."
"How come? When.."
"Per!!!" Someone, the well-known voice, is calling him in the middle of the conversation. Per's eyes have a spasm before he looks at that person.
"Why didn't you tell me.. that you wanted to leave early." A boy with medium tan skin had difficult time to speak when that well-known face, for 10 years, gave silently looked at him.
Per gets up from his seat before looks at big eyes and says, "Oh, I forgot."
"Forgot?" Win slowly repeats it while Per walks pass him. He doesn't assume, but it seems like Per's smell is keep moving far away every second.
"Hey! Let's play soccer!!" Per walked pass his childhood friend to his friends that are brawling. Maek, his friend who is talking on the phone, yells across the room to ask, "Per, Do you want to go P'Anne birthday tonight?"
Per suddenly looks at him and doesn't care anyone who listens with exhausted. "Yeah! Where?"
"Spring and Summer, so are you coming? Yep, he is coming. Yes.. I'll tell him to dress up. Hahaha. Hey! Per, she said you have to come and look good." Maek talks and tells Per at the same time. Per smiles back at him.
"Yeah, tell her, no matter what I always look good. Hahahah Youn, let's go kick ball." Per said it loud for another side of Maek's call to hear before grabs a ball at the back of his classroom. He asks his friends to join boys' favorite activity.
Everyone left this room into a quiet place.
However, Per never knows. Even though, around him is peaceful, but inside Mawin never seem to be.
This little heart always cry..

**TBC

Added notes: Please google some words that you can't understand for further meaning.

~~~~~~~~~

I own nothing from this novel. Credits to rightful owner of this novel and for the photo of PerWin :)