LoveSick: Chapter 64 + 65

Chapter 64: There will be...

Phun asked Noh what he did with Jeed. Phun thought Noh was such a goody-goody. He said it was because of true love that he washed the dishes with Noh. Noh said it was because of natural instincts that he washed the dishes with Jeed. Earn came to apologize to Phun for the "kiss accident" that made Phun and Noh in a cold-war stage for so long. The other students said they would carry liniment to them if they fight (for Noh). Phun agreed to forgive Earn on one condition: He tore up Earn's name card. When they went to sleep, Phun came again. He let Noh lay his head on his arm and admitted that it was him who hugged Noh and slept together yesterday. Noh felt happy and fell in asleep with sweet dream. when Noh woke up in the morning, he found himself holding Ohm thigh because Ohm's body was always cool. Phun was still lying beside him but was woken up by their quarrel. Phun and Noh went together to brush teeth and wash face. When Noh waited outside the toilet for Phun who was poo-pooing, he heard Jeed having words with Yuri. Jeed said Noh was just a disgusting gay and Yuri was so stupid that she dated with a gay for such a long time. Yuri felt offended when Jeed scorned Noh, she slapped Jeed in the end and tried hard to reclaim Noh's dignity. When Yuri rushed out of the toilet, she bumped into Noh, but she said nothing and escaped the scene.

Chapter 65: There will be love..

Noh experienced more pain when he knew Yuri still had high opinions of him after she knew the truth. It turned out that Ohm was the wizard but he failed to lure the ghoul into a trap and Phun won the game as the ghoul with fruitful achievements. On the way back to Bangkok, Noh was upset with a heavy heart; Phun just let Noh lean on him with his arm around Noh. When they arrived in Bangkok, Phun sent Noh home by taxi. He decided to have dinner with Noh at Noh's home. Noh squinted at Phun, with a smile on his face; he was grateful to Phun for his always being with him, he was the cutest bully (to Noh). When they arrived at Noh's home, Phun woke up Noh. They got out of the car and found Yuri waiting there. Phun entered the house first, leaving Noh to dear with the relationship between Yuri and him. Yuri talked about the kiss of Phun and Noh in the club room (in chapter 51) for the first time; she said if Noh told her it was not what she thought she would still choose to believe him. But Noh just said that he never cheated her and he would always treat Yuri as a good friend. Yuri said sorry to Noh for what Jeed said in the toilet. Actually she was angry with herself more than with Jeed. She said whoever Noh loved he was still the best boy. Noh also said sorry to Yuri for not telling her the truth earlier. Noh didn't want to admit he was gay because he had no feelings for the other boys and he would still have crush on some pretty girls. Noh said he would ask for the phone number when he found some pretty girl and Yuri immediately gave her number, jokingly. Yuri asked Noh, if Phun and Noh broke up would she have any chance to be with Noh. Noh responded by asking her whether it was a curse on them. Noh said he had never been mad at Yuri. and Yuri asked Noh to hug her since he had forgiven her. Yuri asked Phun to come outside and thanked him for his slippers.

It was because, when Yuri fell into the water and lost her own shoes, Phun lent his slippers to her. Noh felt completely in the dark on this situation, he didn't even notice that Phun came back from the campsite to Bangkok without shoes! Yuri returned Phun's slippers but refused to return Noh's T-shirt and said she would cast spells on it (**let Noh fall in love with her XD). Phun just teased her by saying it was too late. Yuri kissed Noh on his cheek before left, and warned Phun that if he was bad to Noh she would come for Noh and take him away. Phun thought he took good care of Noh and no one could take Noh away from him.

Noh felt a little worried seeing Phun was so happy, (Noh's parents were not at home that night). He played a trick on Phun: he closed the door of his bedroom and kept Phun outside.

Phun: Noh, open the door, now!!!
Noh: I'm not at your command!!!
Phun: Noh, open the door, please~~~
Noh: I'm sorry, but i'm so sleepy. good night.
Phun: Let's go to bed together. I promise you I would do nothing to you. Just let me hug you.
Noh: Awwwwwww~~~
Pjun: It's ok if you don't want to. Just allow me to sleep on the same bed with you!
Noh: Good night~
Phun: It's ok if i sleep on the floor as long as we stay in the same bedroom!(XD)