LoveSick: Chapter 62

Chapter 62: Pleased

Phun seemed to be furious and always followed Noh silently just like his shadow. He prevented Noh from talking to Earn by speaking to everyone except Noh and no one dare to chat with Noh. They went to the bathhouse and showered together. Phun rubbed soap on Noh's body and washed out the bubbles. He left first and asked Noh to go out quickly but Noh still played with Ohm and the other friends in the bathhouse. Noh got all wet and his shorts was almost transparent. Then Phun came back. He washed Noh's body without saying a word and kept close to Noh and blocked the others' sight with his own body. However, Noh was worried about Phun because he looked quite erotic when he got all wet in his skin-coloured shorts.
They got dressed quickly and walked on in silence to the building where they would rest. Phun helped Noh carry all the stuff. He looked very pale and remained expressionless most of the time. Noh guessed if he take back all of his own stuff, Phun might hold his hand but he did nothing (they were still in a cold war stage).

The students slept in a classroom and had to get into the sleeping bags to survive the night. (Noh slept between Ohm and Pete).

At night, Noh was surprised when he found Phun come to sleep beside him secretly. Phun made a "shh" gesture to tell Noh to be quiet. He smiled at Noh, hugged him and kissed him on the forehead. Noh kissed back and fell asleep happily. He believed that Phun would help deal with the other students who would find them sleep together... However, when Noh woke up in the morning, he found the one in his arms was Pete. He was confused and thought it might be only a fantasy last night... Balm was "dead" because his name card was torn up. Noh took for granted that Ohm was the ghoul and he thought it seemed safe to be followed by Phun.

The staff taught the students how to plant kans grass. Noh was too sleepy to listen. Earn asked him to rest for a while and promised that he would wake him up when the staff finished teaching but it was Phun instead of Earn who woke Noh up, which made him amazed again.

On the way to the place where they would plant grass, Noh felt happy when he saw Phun and Earn having a very interesting chat. In Noh's view, Phun is mean and jealous (to Noh), but he is also sane and rational (to the others); he never embarrassed Noh and he would never hurt Noh. Jeed came to talk with Noh. Phun interrupted them by talking about the grouping situation (Jeed and Ohm in pink group, Phun and Yuri in yellow). Phun threw a fierce look at Noh before he left for his own group work.

Their hands got hurt when they plant the grass (they need to dig the hole for the grass by hands). When Noh and Earn sat together and rested in the brushwood, Phun came again. He forced his way in between Noh and Earn. Noh felt distressed when he found bloody scratches on Phun's hands. He grabbed Phun's hand and stroked it in order to comfort him and express his true feelings (they were still in the "cold war" stage). Phun smiled at Noh and touched his head gently. He let Noh rely on his back to rest. Noh felt very happy to accept his suggestion and he even wrapped his arms around Phun's, wondering when Phun would be willing to speak to him because he couldn't help acting in pettish with Phun...

After having a rest, the students started to play with water in the reservoir. Yuri got all wet and dare not to go ashore since her underwear was distinct through the transparent T-shirt. Noh took off his own and gave it to Yuri.