LoveSick: Chapter 63

Chapter 63: Undefined Thing

The students had dinner after their bath. the food was too spicy to eat and Noh could only take the omelette and clear soup. It was the last night of this camping, and the students started to sing on the stage one by one to celebrate "mission complete". Phun was reluctant to be dragged by a ladyboy onto the stage to sing a song together with her "I look around the world just for you", and Noh in the audience thought it was a good laugh. Pete's name card was torn up when they (Noh, Phun, Earn, Pete, Ohm and Pong) went to the toilet, but no one knew who did this terrible thing (Phun's really clever). Noh decided to clear away the dishes and leftovers so he could enjoy some delicious leftovers (the roasted chicken drumstick) and Phun came to help him. Noh decided to break the ice but Phun spoke first
"Why do you never try to please me?" Noh whined and pouted, asking him "Why are you so angry with me?" Phun burst into laughter "Shall i repeat what you said to Earn? I heard every word clearly."
Noh replied irritably, "What i said didn't mean what you think! Don't you believe me?" Phun began to choke with laughter, and then let it out in full-throated peals, "If i didn't believe you, i wouldn't come with you." He teased Noh by saying "Someone who doesn't believe me would just avoid me and get paranoid and be jealous of an unreal rival in love..." (referring to what happened between them and Pam) Noh felt embarrassed and ashamed for himself. Phun asked Noh whether Earn kissed him or not, bending his face close to Noh's. Noh gathered his composure and asked Phun what he saw. Phun was so aggressive that he said he saw nothing but he heard "something" and that he even asked Noh what the difference between his kiss and Earn's. Noh just gave in. He told Phun it was not a real kiss and it was just a "lip touch". Phun felt down and wanted to know whether Noh was a little bit in love with Earn. Naughty Noh said, "eh... i guess... i like Earn..." on hearing this, Phun was already numb with shock, vacant-eyed with pain. "...as a friend." Noh's words made Phun feel relieved. Phun was angry with Noh for fooling him. He caught Noh, held him tight and... tore his name card! So Noh was dead. Phun said he didn't want to kill Noh, but when he said he like Earn, Phun felt like dying, therefore he had to kill Noh and Noh "could be buried with him". Phun went back with Noh, with his arms around Noh's neck. The other students asked Noh who was the ghoul but Noh kept it as a secret. When Phun and Earn were dragged to sing and dance, Jeed came to ask Noh to wash dishes with her because she was afraid of being caught by the ghoul if she go alone. Jeed criticized Yuri as selfish and suggested Noh should date her.

She asked Noh whether he was gay when Noh refused her love. Noh just replied, "I think, it is love."

LOVE SICK: The Chaotic Lives Of Blue Shorts GuysOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara