Chapter 2

Chapter 2

~ Chanel P.O.V ~~ The Next Day~

What a crazy dream.

Or should i say nightmare?

I Feel like there was a reason why I had that dream. Like it was a hidden message.

Amarni had a gun in his hand.

Does that mean he is a murderer?Nah. That's hard to believe. I refuse to believe that he's guilty, but he won't even talk to me. So thats a guilty conscience that he has.

Its not adding up.

Let me explain exactly what happened after the wedding

.

So Amarni was dragged and roughed up by the policemen and then they put him in handcuffs.

When i looked at the door after wiping my eyes, I saw Quiana and the girl that I saw at Westfields - apparently Amarni's ex , laughing and giggling.

I raged up instantly. I pulled my dress up like some ratchet chick and ran towards them to swing, but Tyler and Jamal grabbed me and held me back.

" Chanel did you ever think I was going to let you win?" Quiana spoke in this venomous tone. I hate her so much.

If only Tyler and Jamal wasn't holding me back right now. I would smash her face in.

" GET OUT." I shouted towards them. By this time Amarni was already out the room and everyone was rushing to see him.

" THATS MY SON,HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING." Mummy Felecia exclaimed, but was ignored by the feds.

" He's a murderer. Your Husband is a f*cking murderer. Why do you think I left him?" The 'ex' said to me. I screwed her so hard and she cut her eye.

" Don't lie you Jbag!" Louis argued defending Amarni who was now in the police car.

"There is actually nothing to lie about. Quiana came here to cuss about Jermz being killed by Amarni and I literally came to clarify Amarni's antics." She said with a weird smile on her face. Even though I was mad, I noticed that this girl was quite pretty, her downfall was her heavy makeup she didn't need all of that. But I look better though.

" I thought you was part of this master plan , since you had a personal vendetta against Jermz aswell." She said.

" She doesn't need all of this right now! Please leave." Tyler defended.

" Oi move before you get f*cked up." Layla charged to both of their faces, but Chris held her back.

Thats my bestfriend

Thats my bestfriend

" Fine we'll go... Karma is a b*tch isn't it." Quiana said. What the f*ck is she talking about? I'm so done with everything.