Chapter 6

Chapter 6

~ Chanel P.O.V ~

I don't know what I'm disappointed in Trevor the most.

The fact that he killed Jermz or the fact that he's letting Amarni take the blame for him.

" I deserve that." He rubbed his cheek. I slapped him so hard that I could feel his pain in my palms.

I feel like doing it again, i'm so pissed off right now.

" Why are you letting Amarni take the blame for you, DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH ITS HURTING ME THAT HE's IN THERE? DO YOU?" I exclaimed.

" I have my reasons, but i can't explain them right now. I wish I could, but it's complicated." He told me. Bullsh*t.

" I don't care Trevor, do what is right ! We were always taught to own up to our mistakes. " i reminded him.

Back in the day my nan used to look after Trevor and I, since his parents were always working and I don't know where mines are.

We've grown up together like brother and sister instead of cousins and he's doing all this bull cr*p which is ruining everything.

MY WHOLE F*CKING WEDDING WAS RUINED BECAUSE OF HIM !

So to hear him do this is hurting me so much. I'm more hurt than angry. Like I don't even know how to react.

I feel like f*cking him up on site, like I'm so hurt.

Do you know how much Alaya has missed her dad? Amarni could have been home by now. He could have been at the party. We could have had our honeymoon and everything.

Trevor f*cked it up.

Whatever is going on in his life, I still think its selfish.

I don't even want to hear his excuse.

Trevor's phone rang and he walked to the side a bit.

" Whatever Honey. Yeah you'll get him when I feel like it." He argued, but that was all I heard.

" I'm going to make it right." He spoke which broke the silent.

" why you crying?" He asked me.

" Its the fact that i'm going to lose either one of you." I cried. My emotions were running wild.

" aww come here." He pulled me in for a hug and we shared a moment together for a long time.

Argh man. Life sucks.

~ Amarni P.O.V ~

I just got off of the phone to my girls and i was feeling a bit emotional so I started writing again.

Alaya - I wrote in bubble writing on a plain A3 white paper

Then underneath I wrote:

I missed your 1st birthday

I wish I was there to celebrate it with you..

I don't even want you to see me locked up like this.

I can't wait to see you.

" Aye , don't worry about it g." Cameron patted my back. He must of read what I wrote.

" I proper miss my family. Its so hard to be without them." I rambled through my thoughts.

" I'm here to listen. Just let it all out bro." He told me.