Chapter 9

Chapter 9

~ Tyler P.O.V ~

Yo f*ck this stupid a** kid. Tryna act all innocent for everyone here like we both don't know why I don't like his disrespectful a**.

Yeah yeah yeah I know him from in the modelling industry. He's a newbie. He ain't on my level real talk. So I don't understand why he's flexing like we cool.

We ain't cool.

We ain't bros.

I'm not gonna tell Amarni who to have as a friend because I ain't selfish like that and our small disagreement (not beef) is between us not Amarni.

Ahh I'm so pissed right now that I didn't even realise that I have my own P.O.V ayeeee turn up.

You know what that means right?

Sh*ts about to get real.

" Don't even act out of character Ty, you're not like this." Cory said to me outside.

Cory took me away from the situation before it got real nasty. I mean I am not a fighter but if I feel disrespected best believe I am coming with those hands !

Ooo he was about to get it !

" I know but I don't like him at all." I spoke through gritted teeth.

" Alright explain to me the beef between you lot. You know i'll fully back it but I need to know what i'm backing." Cory told me. He's a real g.

As I was about to speak Amarni , Chris and Louis came outside to check on me. They basically asked me the same question as Cory's , so I started explaining.

" Basically as you lot know we are both models which meant that we are probably gonna see each other at auditions, photoshoots e.t.c. That d*ckhead saw me with Layla one day and tried to chat her up in front of me. Ok cool. Rude but not that deep . I told him she was my girl and he said " so?" And then he back up with his boys.Another time I was at a footasylum shoot and he was there. This time, he tried to kiss Layla right in front of my face as I was on in front of the camera on a green screen.He literally grabbed her face and she slapped him. I ran over to them and he spat in my face and ran. I was so dumb to not even retaliate, but I was really angry inside. The final straw happened when his him and his boys jumped me in Oval and all i remember is people shouting at them and braking it up - that is why I hate him." I explained.

He literally set out to disrespect me without even knowing me bruh.

" He's a prick!" Chris shouted. By Amarni's expression on his face I could tell that he was confused.

" And that's your g?" Cory asked Amarni referring to Cameron.

" That isn't the Cameron I know from prison." He said. My face changed to a screw without me even knowing.