Chapter 3

Chapter 3

~ Amarni P.O.V ~

~2 Days Later ~

She deserves an explanation.

At least , some sort of explanation.

Looking at her beautiful face made my insides tighten.

I could see how tired and stressed she was. I'm the cause of that.

I'm being selfish. Look how delicate she is. Chanel comes across as mentally strong, but I know she's not. One thing like this will break her. Its a tricky situation and if she doesn't want to be with me after this then I'll understand.

" Baby..." I started talking and the tears dropped down her face in silence as she looked at me. I wanted to touch her but I weren't allowed.

" Did you do it?" She asked me straight to the point. I looked at her with teary eyes. Do I lie to her?

" Just tell me.." She spoke above a whisper. Why can't I just tell her.

" You did .. Didnt you?" She picked up her bag and started to leave. I grabbed her by her wrist and she jumped and pulled away quickly like I hurt her or something.

" Let me explain!" I shouted. Everyone looked at me.

" What is there to explain?" She turned around shouting back.

" Alot." I said.

" I don't even know who you are anymore. Who did I even marry?" She spoke with so much venom in her tone and walked out.She fully believes that I killed him.

I felt that and It hurt.

Why did I have to be like this?

Why am I having someones back who I don't even know really and truly has mines? Because when I think about it he only helped me to get revenge on Jermz for himself.

But he did save my life.

The worst part is that Trevor is Chanel's cousin so either way she's going to get hurt.

The police probably won't even believe me if I snitch now. Its too late. I'm doing 4 years here.

I miss my daughter.

I miss my wife.

I miss my family.

I stupidly got myself into this mess, now even if I wanted to change it I can't.